Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

CF F1 Fantasy League 09 -Final results...who won, who lost?

Has anyone got a link to a site that shows the crash, can't find a decent one anywhere ?.....will be interesting to see it again

Bound to be on youtube.[/quote:2q08z0vt]

yeah I had a look but most are pretty rubbish quality and its impossible to see it properly.

Has anyone got a link to a site that shows the crash, can't find a decent one anywhere ?.....will be interesting to see it again

Bound to be on youtube.[/quote:gmxbw0iq]

yeah I had a look but most are pretty rubbish quality and its impossible to see it properly.[/quote:gmxbw0iq]

I think the best quality is going to be on the BBC website, but like others the camera isnt zoomed close enough.

.....Critical Mass is right BBC is best........not sure why but I didnt think to look there :lol: ........defo best footage but doesnt give a close enough encounter for any further insight really. Guess its all gonna be down to the data logging.

Still cant believe they done it though :cuckoo:

bloody hell what is Button doing.......7th :brickwall: .......granted I didnt see the qualifying but the result speaks for itself.

I'm getting to the stage where I'm starting to think he doesnt bloody deserve the title, what more do the others have to do barring serving it on a plate to him.

The boy done good in the first seven races but now the pressures really on he isnt performing like a possible champion should......put it this way, if Lewis had been in his position right now I would imagine the season would have been wrapped up a few races ago.......dont get me wrong I like the guy and want him to win but he's narf making it difficult.

Have to agree with you Danny... oh and to update you, Button isnt 7th now, he's been demoted 5 places for not slowing adequately enough under the yellow flags in Q3, same applies to Barrichello. Buemi and Alonso have also been penalised.

Button had it easy in the first part of the season, he should have been well ahead to be able to finish it off even before the season had ended. If he does do it i think it will be a battle to the end for him. Personally, this season, i would like to see Barrichello do it. I think he deserves it, though again, its going to be tough for him.

The race is going to be a good one. Its going to be tough for the Brawns, because everyone ahead of them have been able to more then match them in pace.

.....12th :shock: :brickwall: :brickwall: .....at least for Jensen Rubens has been demoted as well !!

True, but its all playing into Vettel's hands.

I would also like to see Mclaren overtake Ferrari in the constructors this race too :D

well at least that result keeps it interesting :D

Indeed. I hope it goes to the last race, if its as exciting as last years last race it will be 'On the edge of your seat' material

Its going to be a good finish to the end, but Button seems to be doing his hardest to chuck it away.

Its going to be a good finish to the end, but Button seems to be doing his hardest to chuck it away.

He can keep doing it :lol: i'd be happy to see Barrichello or Vettel snatch it from him. I was willing Kubica to pass Button.

He can keep doing it :lol: i'd be happy to see Barrichello or Vettel snatch it from him. I was willing Kubica to pass Button.[/quote:3pab2lfy]

I wouldn't mind seeing Reubens win as he spent so many years in Schumacher's shadow, but would still prefer the English guy to win.

Results page 1.

I wouldn't mind seeing Reubens win as he spent so many years in Schumacher's shadow, but would still prefer the English guy to win.

I did initially want to see Button take it, but Rubens has been showing greater form and consistency... plus if he is likely to be out of Brawn at the end of the season it'd be a nice way for him to round off his career. That said, I can't imagine why they'd want him gone if he's proven himself again though?

Great qualifying session! Should be interesting tomorrow. Button must be gutted! :lol:

I missed Q2, how did button fail to get to Q3, just too slow or an off?

GO BARRICHELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hope Rubens takes it to the last race.

Great qualifying session! Should be interesting tomorrow. Button must be gutted! :lol:

I missed Q2, how did button fail to get to Q3, just too slow or an off?

GO BARRICHELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hope Rubens takes it to the last race.

He was just too slow mate. Then he blamed the tyres or something but then RB got pole using exactly the same set up! :lol: That's gotta hurt!