Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

CF F1 Fantasy League 09 -Final results...who won, who lost?

Another race is upon us after a 3 week hiatus, any changes must be made before qualifying tomorrow. With Red Bull coming strong, Ferrari upping their game and Brawn seemingly stalling, who will win? Dun dun daaaa! Find out soon on a tv near your face. :D

Results page 1, Storm Warning comes into the lead and Jazzdevil is catching Philmo.

I'm really chuffed for Webber, he's had such bad luck in F1 its good to see him finally get on the top step, he deserves it. :clap:

Results page 1, Storm Warning comes into the lead and Jazzdevil is catching Philmo.

I'm really chuffed for Webber, he's had such bad luck in F1 its good to see him finally get on the top step, he deserves it. :clap:

Twas a stormin race for Webber - but Button will get his 2nd wind before season's out - Ross won't have it any other way.

BAM!

new leader again, the jazzdevil takes the reigns this time.

Get well soon Massa :shock:

BAM!

new leader again, the jazzdevil takes the reigns this time.

Get well soon Massa :shock:

Joe wont be happy :lol: Massa will probably out for the rest of the season... who knows. Hope he recovers asap though.

Nice to see the Mclarens performing better and Ferrari seem to be back up there too.

The rest of the season should be even better.

So.... who do we think will take Massa's place on the grid, Marc Gene, Luca Badoer?

Feel really bad for Massa. Don't really know who to cheer for now. :( :shrug:

Definitely not Lewis though! :lol:

BOO!!! :lol: ;) Lewis showed them how to do it.

As long as you dont do what the media have done and suddenly start supporting Button.... damn glory supporters.

Feel really bad for Massa. Don't really know who to cheer for now. :( :shrug:

Definitely not Lewis though! :lol:

BOO!!! :lol: ;) Lewis showed them how to do it.

As long as you dont do what the media have done and suddenly start supporting Button.... damn glory supporters.

Er, I definitely won't be supporting Button. Maybe that new guy. What's his name?

Alquarsoriaris.... cant remember exactly - the new torro rosso driver.

I see what i said at the beginning of the season is starting to take its form. Brawn not having its own way like it was at the start. Other teams are catching up, its starting to show that brawns only advantage was time it had to develop the car. Now that other teams are at the same point its becoming difficult.

Just heard right now on the news that Massa possibly wont be able to race again due to damage to his eye. Its not 100% but a possibility. Its a shame really because i think he could one day be a championship winner. Would be unfortunate for him not to be able to get that oppotunity.

Just heard right now on the news that Massa possibly wont be able to race again due to damage to his eye. Its not 100% but a possibility. Its a shame really because i think he could one day be a championship winner. Would be unfortunate for him not to be able to get that oppotunity.

Just heard this too and couldn't agree more - he's definitely world champion material now, overcoming the consistently erratic* form he showed in the Sauber days, it'd be a shame if he couldn't race again, but I guess rather that than something more serious.

Forza Felipe! :clap:

*if that makes sense?!?!

He's been inconsistant with Ferrari tbh, but has improved. Its just a few silly mistakes he's made and/or the team (which arent his fault). I wonder, and it is jsut a wonder esp considering its only just happened. But i wonder, if Massa doesnt race again, will Alonso then join Ferrari next year. If you watch just before the race started, Briatore was asked if Alsono will be driving for Renault next year and briatore really wasnt giving a definative answer - Alonso's future at Renault still seems uncertain. It would be good to see Alonso at Ferrari especially if allows for more battles beteween him and Lewis.

GO ALQUASARIOSUSIO!

:lol:

As soon as I saw the pics in the Times of Massa being extracted from the car I knew there was gonna be a chance he wouldn't race in Formula 1 again. They put him in a controlled coma to reduce the effects of his brain swelling. That is not good. :(

I really enjoy following Massa because of his inconsistency. Just because you never know what is going to happen. One of the more entertaining drivers I think. The sport certainly wouldn't be the same without him. He put in some of the best drives I've ever seen but also some of the worst! :lol: Like Silverstone in the rain....

He's been inconsistant with Ferrari tbh, but has improved. Its just a few silly mistakes he's made and/or the team (which arent his fault). I wonder, and it is jsut a wonder esp considering its only just happened. But i wonder, if Massa doesnt race again, will Alonso then join Ferrari next year. If you watch just before the race started, Briatore was asked if Alsono will be driving for Renault next year and briatore really wasnt giving a definative answer - Alonso's future at Renault still seems uncertain. It would be good to see Alonso at Ferrari especially if allows for more battles beteween him and Lewis.

Point taken... but like you said, less inconsistent than he used to be.

I think the Alonso/Ferrari link up is inevitable - the rumours linking him to that seat have been grumbling for too long. If I'm not mistaken both Felipe and Kimi are out of contract with Ferrari at the end of this season, so it would have been easy to put Fernando into Raikkonen's seat (who, let's be honest, Sunday aside, has not shown his previous form since 2007 now), with Felipe re-newed alongside... obviously the latter is out of the question now, so it'll be interesting to see what happens as I can't see Kimi letting Ferrari re-organise themselves around Alonso and having him play second fiddle :?

GO ALQUASARIOSUSIO!

:lol:

As soon as I saw the pics in the Times of Massa being extracted from the car I knew there was gonna be a chance he wouldn't race in Formula 1 again. They put him in a controlled coma to reduce the effects of his brain swelling. That is not good. :(

I really enjoy following Massa because of his inconsistency. Just because you never know what is going to happen. One of the more entertaining drivers I think. The sport certainly wouldn't be the same without him. He put in some of the best drives I've ever seen but also some of the worst! :lol: Like Silverstone in the rain....

As above, the lad has been entertainment value if nothing else... and is obviously respected by his peers - just look at his little aside to Webber on the podium in Germany...

As for new boy AquaSerious, he's the first non-Sebastian in a Toro Rosso in a while and the only one on the grid who doesn't shave yet :lol:

I thought Raikkonen's contract went into 2010.

i think you're right but i'm sure they will have get out clauses if he doesn't win enough races. but never mind winning, he still has to finish them first! :D

I thought Raikkonen's contract went into 2010.

i think you're right but i'm sure they will have get out clauses if he doesn't win enough races. but never mind winning, he still has to finish them first! :D[/quote:2kskunba]

Like he did on Sunday you mean? :tongue:

i shouldn't mock, hamilton only has one point more. :D

but raikonnen disappoints me, he just doesn't care any more.

i shouldn't mock, hamilton only has one point more. :D

but raikonnen disappoints me, he just doesn't care any more.

:lol: It does seem that way doesnt it.

No you shouldnt mock.... right now. But i bet Hamilton score more points the Raikonnen in the rest of the season - we'll see.

Next season should be a better season once everyone has got their cars in order. Bar BMW, who dont seem to be getting anywhere.

EDIT - just been told by a work colleague that he's read BMW are quitting F1 next year.

Its nearly that time again, any changes must be made before quali on Saturday.

Go Badoer! :? :lol:

It was meant ironically but there's no smilie for that. :D Wonder how he'll do? Pretty cack I reckon, I don't even think he'll be faster than the Ice(cream)man who, let's face it, isn't exactly trying hard this year.

Worst. Season. For. Ferrari. Ever.

Maybe they should dangle a FAB in front of Raiki's face to make him go faster. The good old carrot on a stick technique.... :lol:

Been away so soz for lack of update, just done a crummy copy and paste of the Valencia results on page 1.

Spa this weekend. Time to change those teams peeps!