Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

CF F1 Fantasy League 09 -Final results...who won, who lost?

Any changes to your teams need to be made tonight, and 2nd practice starts in half an hour on the BeebCeeb.

Looking forward to it. Hope ferarri sort their strategy out this time during quali and the race.

I have a sneaking suspicion Massa's a shoe-in for a good result this weekend... Monaco is not traditionally just about speed, so think Ferrari may play a canny card and get him a result...

Looking forward to it. Hope ferarri sort their strategy out this time during quali and the race.

I have a sneaking suspicion Massa's a shoe-in for a good result this weekend... Monaco is not traditionally just about speed, so think Ferrari may play a canny card and get him a result...

Hope you're right mate. Really need a poll tomorrow!

Hope you're right mate. Really need a poll tomorrow!

[pedant]A pole would be better... can't see what a vote is going to do :lol: [/pedant]

(sorry, couldn't resist... too many E numbers tonight)

I knew that didn't look right. :lol: Beaten at my own game! :lol:

Maybe I've just got elections on my mind.... As in let's have a general election right now.

No change at the top, but change at the bottom of the table as Ferrari finally get their strategy together.

I've been away all weekend and haven't watched the race yet, which is why no update, but I'll try to do it tonight. You can still see your positions on the website link in the first post (if the guy running it has updated it, he's usually pretty cack at doing it within 24 hours! :( )

Ferrari? 'Fwhere-are-we' more like :lol: they were non existant in that race.

Loved Alonso's attitude...Mechanic: if you can't get past either turn down the engine or move out of his slipstream.

Alonso: No.

What a tit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again, Brits fail to get a result on home turf. Good race directing I thought, lots of scrapping being shown.

Kimi made a great move at the start. I was almost fooled into thinking that he gave a damn for a minute there! :lol:

...rumours that he spotted a Magnum seller in the crowd at Copse have yet to be substantiated :lol:

Kimi made a great move at the start. I was almost fooled into thinking that he gave a damn for a minute there! :lol:

...rumours that he spotted a Magnum seller in the crowd at Copse have yet to be substantiated :lol:

:lol: Wasn't really icecream weather either.