Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

CF F1 Fantasy League 09 -Final results...who won, who lost?

The problem is Sonicriot, you've done what i did and go for the drivers you'd like to do well (in my case Hamilton) and it hasnt worked out brill for me. I say get rid of massa (as least for now) and get someone like Vettel or button.

After watching this weekend...

Look at the forecast... Dry race Button, Wet Race Vettel or Webber!

The Red Bulls are awesome wet cars possibly thanks to their "revolutionary" suspension, well until they get their diffusers, then wait and see what happens.

The problem is Sonicriot, you've done what i did and go for the drivers you'd like to do well (in my case Hamilton) and it hasnt worked out brill for me. I say get rid of massa (as least for now) and get someone like Vettel or button.

Which is exactly what I did too... have to admit that the Prancing Horse has gone a bit lame at the moment though - Legard mentioned it was the team's worst start in 28yrs during Sunday's coverage :?

Time for a fantasy team re-think...

Hmmmm... the thing is even if I do change is it gonna make much difference? It's a bit late for me to catch up I think. :lol: Plus it'll be boring if everyone just has Vettel or Button.

Hmmmm... the thing is even if I do change is it gonna make much difference? It's a bit late for me to catch up I think. :lol: Plus it'll be boring if everyone just has Vettel or Button.

Yeah peoples choices are never going to be as varied as say the fantasy premier league. Its not too late to catch up, just a few good choices will help you catch up :D Season has only just began, besides im predicting things will get stirred up once the other teams have developed their cars more. Which is expected to be around the Spanish GP... only 2 races away - whats that, 2-3 weeks?

And the results are in. Philmo keeps top spot with a total of 385 and Jazzdevil scores highest this week with 98.

Quite a good race I thought.

And the results are in. Philmo keeps top spot with a total of 385 and Jazzdevil scores highest this week with 98.

Quite a good race I thought.

Right, that's my 15mins of fame done for the season... :lol:

Who's in last place?

Have a guess buddy!

FORGOT TO SAY RESULTS ON 1st PAGE!!!!!!!

Who's in last place?

Have a guess buddy!

FORGOT TO SAY RESULTS ON 1st PAGE!!!!!!!

:lol: Damn, I didn't look just in case it wasn't me.

Yes, I still have Massa. Next time he'll win. I can feel it....

...I'd love to believe that, but it's only going to happen if everyone except BMW and Force India disappear! :snipersmile:

...I'd love to believe that, but it's only going to happen if everyone except BMW and Force India disappear! :snipersmile:

:lol: harsh, but true.

Spain should be a good race and i feel there will be much improvement with Mclaren, Ferrari and Renault. But I cant see this helping Massa or even Koveleinen going by their past performances, they've had alot of bad luck.

:lol: harsh, but true.

Spain should be a good race and i feel there will be much improvement with Mclaren, Ferrari and Renault. But I cant see this helping Massa or even Koveleinen going by their past performances, they've had alot of bad luck.

Yeah, Massa has had a real run of bad luck this season. But the only way is up, baby.

Yeah, Massa has had a real run of bad luck this season. But the only way is up, baby.

...you must be happy fella, at least the right Ferrari made it through the first quali window for you!

on the other hand - what the c*ck ar that team up to!?!? One car fastest in Q1 and t'other in 16th :shrug: :cuckoo:

...you must be happy fella, at least the right Ferrari made it through the first quali window for you!

on the other hand - what the c*ck ar that team up to!?!? One car fastest in Q1 and t'other in 16th :shrug: :cuckoo:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Finally a decent result for Massa! Well, in quali at least. What happened to Kimi? I only caught the end of it all with the sound off as I have the TV on in the dealership and I get told off if I have the sound on.

KERS is what happened to Kimi, plus he was being a p*ssy on the brakes. Good to Massa back among the front runners, but its a pity about Lewis, his car looked terrible!

Wasnt another bad team decision not to send Kimi out again contribute to his final quali position. Love to know whats going on with Heiki, as he's in the same car as lewis (although he's not doing brill) i'd have thought he'd have been in the top 15 like Lewis.

I was hoping Barrichello was going to take the pole today. Shame...

Well, the car seems to have improved no end. All they need to do now is sort their strategies out. :confused4:

Yeah definately an improvement. Well for one of the Ferraris anyway.

Was Massa classed as finishing the race? It showed his as finishing on the list as they crossed the line (you didnt actually see him pass the line), then you saw him pulled up at the side of the road out of fuel. But one of the commenters said he didnt finish :shrug:

And the results are in, Philmo keeps top spot and scores highest along with StormWarning and Superdude77 (my mate Tim).

I can't find anything on the net yet about Massa not being classified so I guess he was over weight even though he ran out of fuel.