Sign in to follow this  
rajarella

50mm spoiler

Does anyone know the price of a 50mm spoiler from VW? I am waiting to hear back from GPC to see if they still stock them and at what price. Just need a comparison.

Thanks

Rich

Yeah I seen their website but they look a bit too cheap, I have emailed them tonight and so will prob get a reply tomorrow. I have been offered a used one but the bloke wants £120 for it.

Yeah I contacted him through ebay as he is breaking corrado's and he said it is like brand new so would only take £120, he has got a 90mm as well which he would take £85 for but I know it would get wrecked in no time being that low. He said the 90mm ones were £175 through VW but have now been discontinued.

Yeah I contacted him through ebay as he is breaking corrado's and he said it is like brand new so would only take £120, he has got a 90mm as well which he would take £85 for but I know it would get wrecked in no time being that low. He said the 90mm ones were £175 through VW but have now been discontinued.

that guys telling porkys dude, i spoke to my local stealers last month and they still had a few 90ml and including vat they are £118 brand spanking new.

a used but good second hand splitter should be around the £30 mark, that guy is a joker buddy and id advise you not to bother with him..

i bought a practically new 90ml from a breakers yard last year for £7 :)

that guys telling porkys dude, i spoke to my local stealers last month and they still had a few 90ml and including vat they are £118 brand spanking new.

a used but good second hand splitter should be around the £30 mark, that guy is a joker buddy and id advise you not to bother with him..

Good job I checked then!! Hopefully GPC will be able to sort me out.

On another note, are you about on Saturday 28th to get that part? I bought some hammerite spray today to get it sorted.

Rich

Good job I checked then!! Hopefully GPC will be able to sort me out.

On another note, are you about on Saturday 28th to get that part? I bought some hammerite spray today to get it sorted.

Rich

yeh thats fine buddy, ill keep myslef free...

mate I can sort you a spoiler. no delivery, from cardiff for around 40 notes

In good condition? I will take you up on that if it is mate! Drop me a PM with details.

Will you let us know what GPC say mate?

I quite fancy a 90mm splitter

Matt

Yeah no problem, I will do.

Rich

I will have to get it for you as I will get a small discount. I'll get the price now and you can give me the money and i'll pick it up when its arrived

When do you want to get it? Just come with me.

90mm I'll find out. probably looking around £90 inc vat

Ok great, I will PM you my mobile so you can give me a buzz when it is in.

Andy, if you do get one and it is in before the 28th I can obviously bring it down with me.

Rich

Ok great, I will PM you my mobile so you can give me a buzz when it is in.

Andy, if you do get one and it is in before the 28th I can obviously bring it down with me.

Rich

thats great cheers rich, im umming an ahhing about another 50ml. ill have a think and get in touch with kempy and then let you know.

cheers

If anyone is buying a 50mm and wants to shift a 90mm, I'll buy it, alternatively I'll swap my 50 for someone else's 90 :D

where from i want one!