psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Think I just passed AntonKariba on Chilbolton Avenue

You sure did! Was on Wednesday I think! :wave:

Saw you last night (Thursday) I was in the green landrover on Sarum road when you turned into Kilham lane.

Also saw the other H reg blue pearl effect valver on Stockbridge road just afterwards.

black h reg valver at playfootball blackpool on weds about 8.45. on tsw stealths. mine was tucked uop at home otherwise id have parked infront

one day i WILL get spotted. mind you more than 10 miles a week would help :cuckoo:

Saw A Red (K Plated) VR6 on Tuesday morning at 8:15 in Princes Risborough just outside the Esso Petrol Station. You were driving towards wycome and I passed you on my bike. Car looked very clean with some quality rims. Who was that?

Guest Tori1011B

Red c J reg driving around mc d's drive thro in a boy racer styleeeeee!Looked sweet thoughhhhh

Spotted a grey rado in Cheltenham this morning unsure what variety. Also a black one in Hereford parked up near T M Factors.

On our convoy down the M5 earlier today (about 12:45pm) saw a nice yellow Corrado heading northbound? Must have been around.. er.. junction's 6-9 sort of area? :)

On our convoy down the M5 earlier today (about 12:45pm) saw a nice yellow Corrado heading northbound? Must have been around.. er.. junction's 6-9 sort of area? :)

I spotted that one too

saw a verry clean looking blue vr6 c in guildford town (surrey) bout 6.30 in the rain,lowerd on standard rims, just before i nearly got taken out by the landrover pulling out on me lol!

i was in the ash black standard 16 vlv,gave you a toot :wave:

that was me!!!! i beeped back! :wave:

i rarely see many rados in Guildford, and i saw yours and another red 16v within the space of about 1 minute! pleased to have finally be spotted after about 18 months!

saw a verry clean looking blue vr6 c in guildford town (surrey) bout 6.30 in the rain,lowerd on standard rims, just before i nearly got taken out by the landrover pulling out on me lol!

i rarely see many rados in Guildford, and i saw yours and another red 16v within the space of about 1 minute! pleased to have finally be spotted after about 18 months!

nice looking C bud,if you are a regular aroung guildford i live in the town so keep your eyes peald!

allso saw a nice clean white one today on the stoke road in guildford,gave me a flash,lowerd i think? :wave:

Black/Blue C driving down Western Avenue in Cardiff around lunchtime yesterday, M*** BGH. Looked in good nick. Also seen a green J reg vr driving down Heathwood Rd one night last week, a girl with dark hair driving it. Seeing a lot around Cardiff recently.

Spotted a red 16v on bargates in Leominster about 13:45. These things are getting a bit common around here now. Might have to think about chopping mine in for something a bit less run of th mill. :grin:

3 or 4 corrados heading southbound on the M1 from the CCGB meet! dunno if any of them saw me goin the opposite way...also spotted a couple at Santa Pod for bugjam! spoke to a chap who had a 16v(if i remember right) who commented how good it is to see another one lowered properly :p lol

nice looking C bud,if you are a regular aroung guildford i live in the town so keep your eyes peald!

allso saw a nice clean white one today on the stoke road in guildford,gave me a flash,lowerd i think? :wave:

thanks mate! yeah i live in guildford too so maybe see u about..

3 or 4 corrados heading southbound on the M1 from the CCGB meet! dunno if any of them saw me goin the opposite way...also spotted a couple at Santa Pod for bugjam! spoke to a chap who had a 16v(if i remember right) who commented how good it is to see another one lowered properly :p lol

there was 6 of us in total, derby/notts convoy heading back from yorkshire meet. Didn't see you sorry, but visibility was poor with all that rain.

late red c, couldnt tell what flavour, spotted in Clandon rd last night at 9ish.Looking very clean. Made my day as normally in W.Cumbia where I live I see NONE! except mine, lol.

late red c, couldnt tell what flavour, spotted in Clandon rd last night at 9ish.Looking very clean. Made my day as normally in W.Cumbia where I live I see NONE! except mine, lol.

oops forgot to mention it was in Guildford!

Spotted a blackberry coloured corrado heading south on the M5 junc 5 about 9:30 yesterday morning.

Spotted by the missus @3:20pm - dark grey Corrado joining M5 southbound @ junction 14 - reg K1** SDG??

And again (by me this time) behind the Pear Tree Inn at 4:30pm - Grey 16v K8* SDG - looked very tidy.

Spotted a dark blue VR6 on the worcester bypass about 13:45 today..

And I spotted the same one (I would guess), on St. Peter's Drive later that day. Turned round behind us at the top of Primrose Crescent. Was in the missus' car.

had a cruz down the a303 towards stonehenge today with another grey/black K reg raddo,running borbet A's :wave:

do u mean green cause i was kicking along with a dark grey black rado with g60 bbs rims on sunday afternoon around stonehenge?