psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Looks proper nice mate shame it was raining. Lol mine was on its way to sherwins for a new water pump and abs sensors and rings. Lol

They don't stop stripping you of money these things!

Going to put mine away now for winter and bring my Lupo GTI out for the winter months, so if you see a silver standard car around it's me!

Edited by A5 VRX

Right I know this isn't a spotting but seeing as a lot of people are on this thread I needed to ask,

I went and looked at a Corrado VR6 around 5 months ago in Guildford, a guy called Johnny owned it.

Fell in love but had to save some funds, now I have the funds I really want to track down this car as it has been sold onto a VW enthusiast so I am thinking someone must know this car on here?

It really is a superb VR6 so help me out!

Number plate M228 **J.

- Owner before Johnny was OllieVR6.

HELP ME FIND IT!!

If anyone knows anything about this car please contact me

also just found out it was sold to a man who was temporarily working at Heathrow around May time 2014.

Edited by Mrbaldhead

Spotted a blue VR6 in Pokesdown, Bournemouth this afternoon. No one I recognised locally! A new addition to Dorset Corrado?

Spotted a blue VR6 in Pokesdown, Bournemouth this afternoon. No one I recognised locally! A new addition to Dorset Corrado?

Was it defo a vr, was in pokesdown yesterday in my blue valver??!

seen a lovely flash red one in braunton today, parked up at the old forecourt....nearly stopped to see what was what

Sorry,but I like it !

Me too. It's not a colour I'd choose for myself but I think a Corrado looks good in any colour. Personally, if I was going fluorescent, it would be turquoise with orange calipers :D

Spottes a red Corrado on black bbs rm type wheels with a private plate in Bourne today, anybody on here?

Black VR6 on the Channel 4 "music nation" documentary about the Asian rave scene (Still available on 4OD if your interested).

3rd TV spot in three years !

Spotted today, around 2pm outside Storage King on Coldhams Lane in Cambridge. Not sure what flavour motor but it looked like a Moonlight Blue and was running either LM's or LM reps. Looked really good, nice height and suited the wheels. Private plate ** XEM.... anyone?

Red corrado spotted in rugby near the cement works at 4.30 ish today 8/12/14 also spotted a red corrado in Nuneaton, on a drive way near the hospital.

Spotted a week last Saturday up the A1 towards Newcastle,red slammed corrado,you pulled out of the services and I pulled up next to you,anyone on here ?