psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Not sure when and where this was, and I very much doubt anyone will own up to this one........

I just saw a maroon rado possibly n reg nearly plough into a car outside a school on Roads From Hell Caught On Camera :lol:

Edited by mooG60

Blue VR6 pulling into the Horse & Groom at Scarcliffe tonight for the classic car meet, I'd have followed you in but I was driving the Freelander 2, hardly classic car material :scratch:

I quite often see a dark blue G reg Corrado,

possibly 1.8 16v parked on the lower end of Margards Lane in Verwood.

Si

Aqua blue 16v - N*** FNK in Harris motors, Nomansland, Devon. Never thought I'd see one in these parts and so close to me! :thumbleft:

One with a private plate today presumably on its way to Stealth. Plate was a play on Corrado. I was in my dark blue mk3 VR6 coming away from Stealth down the bypass. Saw you at the last minute as I was busy checking when I could overtake! Think you were waving and I wasn’t ignoring you I was just fixated on what was in front of me, as usual

One with a private plate today presumably on its way to Stealth. Plate was a play on Corrado. I was in my dark blue mk3 VR6 coming away from Stealth down the bypass. Saw you at the last minute as I was busy checking when I could overtake! Think you were waving and I wasn’t ignoring you I was just fixated on what was in front of me, as usual

Not me but if you were at Stealth you should have seen mine! White Corrado.

Blue M reg in Cuckney tonight just before 17:00, heading towards Newark.

I was on my bike waiting for the gate to open, pointed at you and shouted "Corrado"......not that you would have heard!

9am today looked like ice grey violet on the slip road up from the A40 towards the Hanger Lane gyratory. White 5 spoke wheels, looked liked Brocks?

Wondering if anyone has seen my old vr around lately. Been some time since I last saw it at Ed38 about 6/7 years ago.

M588ABK moonlight blue. Had a private plate for a while but think that was removed at time it was sold.

A couple of weekends ago now, but I spotted a Nugget Corrado on the A65 near Horsforth - it gave me the inspiration for the final push to get mine on the road again!

Last weekend - Haddenham, saw the Blue VR from close to the Rising Sun pub... not that I frequent the pub ;) and also another Corrado on the same weekend on road to Haddenham from Aylesbury... I was in the Black Scirroco R looking surprised to see two Corrados in one day! :D

A couple of weekends ago now, but I spotted a Nugget Corrado on the A65 near Horsforth - it gave me the inspiration for the final push to get mine on the road again!

Yeah I need to do something with mine, a decision to finish or sell as is ... I don't know where all my time goes these days... well mainly on house renovations unfortunately... I've got a £3+K engine sat waiting to go in a newly painted engine bay, powder-coated sub-frame and recon gearbox, 312 brakes all new, BBS wheels, Koni shocks, bushes, bearings everything is new!... its purely time I dont have :(

Just saw an ad for a program on C4 for Monday night 10PM, The End of the @@@@@@@@ World where "Bonnie" is sat inside a Blackberry C?

Just saw an ad for a program on C4 for Monday night 10PM, The End of the @@@@@@@@ World where "Bonnie" is sat inside a Blackberry C?

Yeah, just saw the episode on netflix, (S2EP6). Almost choked on my beer. Really like the series and then a Corrado shows up from nowhere :) Is the owner a member here?

I know! I couldn't @@@@@@@ believe it!

I saw a purple one whilst in Pembrokeshire last week - it was parked on a drive in Roch near the coast. Nearly missed it!

The one that sits in my wife's village on axle stands is still there. 10 years now. It has a Storm badge but is on an M plate so guess it isn't the real deal. It is green with cream leather and the correct wheels though.

I saw a purple one whilst in Pembrokeshire last week - it was parked on a drive in Roch near the coast. Nearly missed it!

The one that sits in my wife's village on axle stands is still there. 10 years now. It has a Storm badge but is on an M plate so guess it isn't the real deal. It is green with cream leather and the correct wheels though.

genuine Storms were on M and N registration. All 1995 cars

I waved to a blue VR6 driving into Edwinstowe from Budby at the weekend...... I was in the Freelander though! Good to see one out at this time of year.

M501 ...,posibly black vr6,on the B3261 heading into chard at 8:30 this morning,looked far to clean to be driving around in these conditions :thumbleft:

Blue M plate, parked on the drive at a house in Cuckney. Must only be 200 yards from my house! Anyone on here?

Spotted a blue 5 stud car near to Stapeley traffic lights near Nantwich Cheshire 7pmish tues or weds this week, the car was slightly obscured by another but the wheels looked like solitudes?

Edited by Dox

Sadly not a Corrado haven't seen another one since June last year, but did see a Delorean a while ago now, but couldn't post up a photo of it on the old Forum set up.

Si

DSC_0001.jpg