psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a Moonlight Blue rado (debadged so dunno what type) in the carpark next to Wildwood centre in Kent. Had an oval scorpion exhaust, eyebrow spoiler and some bling wheels.

Saw a Jag XJ220C in a services on the way home! Attracted a small crowd within minutes of parking. Didn't know there were any 'C' ones on the road as they were special race versions right? Had it written on 'XJ220C' on side skirts. Totally awesome :notworthy:

Dublin - This morning about 9:15. Black? Rado, not sure of model - Looked clean. High vis jacket on and on the phone at side of road in an estate in Dublin 2 near SCR. Gave eachother a wave.

i waved at what i throught was a corrado this morning... it was a very low mk3 golf...

i feel dirty... :brickwall:

i didn't have my glasses on! thats my excuse and i'm sticking with it!!!

Spotted a red standard 16v this morning, again on the Orwell Bridge on A14, couple of headlamp flashes .... oh and got a thumbs up from a slammed Polo !

Spotted a J plate classic green ? In halfords car park Hereford today about 12:30. Looked low and was on brock alloys i think.

i waved at what i throught was a corrado this morning... it was a very low mk3 golf...

Dude what the?! U don't need an excuse for waving at a fellow dubber!

saw 2 today,one at the junction onto the a281 in shalford,guildford,red on different wheels,did toot and wave,couldnt c if you waved back tho sorry.

second was in aldershot,bout 7pm waiting to join the trafic,blue(?) gave you a toot but but you were looking the other way! :wave:

Saw a Moonlight Blue rado (debadged so dunno what type) in the carpark next to Wildwood centre in Kent. Had an oval scorpion exhaust, eyebrow spoiler and some bling wheels.

Saw a Jag XJ220C in a services on the way home! Attracted a small crowd within minutes of parking. Didn't know there were any 'C' ones on the road as they were special race versions right? Had it written on 'XJ220C' on side skirts. Totally awesome :notworthy:

Quite a few XJ220's were made to be road cars, but the financial crash of the time meant few were sold. In fact 3 years out of production, you could still find brand new unregistered cars! :shock: One of my neighbours has one in BRG, it's way too wide for these little roads.

I spotted a mystic blue 'rado in Pinkneys Green Maidenhead, driving at high speed past the Robin Hood pub/bar. It was a VR6 with BBS rims and as we were sitting outside, we could hear it changing gears. Doing at least 80mph! Awesome sight and sound.

got a wave from a blue rado G***GJT around 2pm on the outskirts of Winchester today - think the road is the A3090.

got another wave from a pale blue Caddy which was only 5 or so cars behind the blue C

even got a very long look from a couple in an Astra (think it was an Astra anyway - I was sitting at some traffic lights not paying much attn)

it all made me smile. Rados are so cool 8)

Red j reg with German style plates, black wheels by tescos at Belmont, Hereford last night about 7ish. Wasn't in mine though. Typical. I did 700+ miles to Scotland and back last week and didn't see any then this 1 turns up almost on me doorstep!

Saw a blue think it was a vr never checked though parked up on scarbrorough sea front last nite. Had a bit of a nosey round it. VERY NICE!

Spotted a J plate classic green ? In halfords car park Hereford today about 12:30. Looked low and was on brock alloys i think.

That was me, she was a bit dirty :grin:

Bright yellow G60 G60 *** plate on A428 in Cambridgeshire yesterday afternoon (around 4ish). Looked very nice.

In my wifes bus so didn't wave at all...

Dude what the?! U don't need an excuse for waving at a fellow dubber![/quote:wwgr8me3]

lol i'll keep that in mind pally...

Saw 2 VRs today, one at Clive Atthowe Tuning, looked very tidy and standard :)

Other was on the way back from Salhouse Road, saw a VR leaving Blofield and turning towards Blofield Heath, we were in the van so no waves exchanged, looked nice though! was in dark blue.

saw one around 8pm tonight heading down the hill towards Chineham Bus Park in Basingstoke. If it was the same one as my colleague saw this morning in the business park, then it's a black M-reg. Nick, was it you?

seen a very tidy white g60, think it was a left hooker, coming out of birmingham airport long stay car park last night about 8 o'clock, exchanged waves. Lovely car!