psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a nice red c traveling towards fawley on the A326 early this morning, looked lovely of what i could see of it in the dark. Yellow headlights 8)

Didn't see the Reg no, but saw a red C on the road between wellesbourne and Warwick today at about 4.30pm. I wasn't in my C though.

Got excited for a sec as I'm in my red Corrado today but wasn't around by Wellesbourne at that time sadly! :(

Haha me too! I just got excited that it was me finally being spotted - then realised I was still in work at that time :bonk:

A blue Vr6 went past my work today along the gloucester bypass near sainsburys. Last three digits if the REG where LYE

Any one from here

anyone see police camera action last saturday week, going into the ad break a nice looking blackberry or burgundy corrado seen locking up all wheels in smoke towards the camera. reg plate blanked out! anyone owning up/ taking credit ?

Spotted an 'N' reg blue (or dark) C on the Horsley road before the tip on Tuesday 25th about 5.15pm, was in a Polo though!

anyone see police camera action last saturday week, going into the ad break a nice looking blackberry or burgundy corrado seen locking up all wheels in smoke towards the camera. reg plate blanked out! anyone owning up/ taking credit ?

Ive seen that episode

spotted 2 today!! first was a black m reg vr6 asda car park eastbourne about 3:45pm,and another m reg blackberry 16v going through polegate highstreet around 7am this morning.

First spot in ages. VR parked a little from The Hatter boozer on Lovely La in Warrington 1215 today. Looked like a blackberry de badged front grill ****MGM

a Dark blue ( or dirty ) 16v at the Sainsburys petrol station at Gloucester Quays today around 12.15 ish

Was going to pop over and say hi but you left before I could get over there

Had half tinted rear lights, and some rims but couldnt see what sort

Any one on here

Nice rado storm in mystic blue around 18.00 on the 2nd feb 2011. Reg ended in GNw. Bramhall area

Hi Lee, that'll be me on my home from work, didnt see you? but then I dont see much with the standard corrado headlamps :roll: :D

Gf spotted N reg black C in a primary school car park in Thornbury whilst she was there. Think Cazza works around there so guess its him. Shame I never got to see it!

:clap: That'll be me!

Nice rado storm in mystic blue around 18.00 on the 2nd feb 2011. Reg ended in GNw. Bramhall area

Hi Lee, that'll be me on my home from work, didnt see you? but then I dont see much with the standard corrado headlamps :roll: :D

I was on a 10k run and saw you near the mini roundabout in Bramhall, Yeah them lights were like candles...lol :|

Spotted 2 recently, I think 1 was g-dub in beverley near where the beehive pub used to be and the other i parked next to in tesco carpark yesterday night. Had ronal turbo's on but needed lowering!

Spotted one on the A55 with reg ending ***FUV. It had crytal rear and LED daylights on. First time I ve seen LED daylights on a raddo looks pretty cool.

Pretty sure it was farrantino's red rado parked outside carnisouirs in dunstable a hour ago, gave a few beeps on way past :)

Spotted the my first C after buying mine almost 3 weeks ago! (and I have been looking!)

N Reg in Bordeaux? Red/purple, with similar coloured tail lights.

Going East on the A 308 between Windsor and Old Windsor.

I waved, he waved... (I then got eyeballed by an R32 30 seconds later too)

Cheers,

Marc

Two in 2 days!

About 1815 this evening, spotted a white, possibly yellow (street lights made it hard to tell) G plate parking up in a carpark off Eton high street.

Marc

Edited by mjcp
Title

Dorking (I think!) High street last Sunday around 11am gleaming black VR6 with white leather and a private plate.. Bit of a drop on the speedlines, lookin' good!