psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark Burgandy Pearl (I think) one in Winchester on Romsey Road, Monday lunchtime, they flashed. I woke up just in time to wave back.

That would of been me :wave: My mates thought i was a bit strange... haha. Nice Rado mate.

I spotted a green Storm in Exeter approx 4pm, looked very tidy. I waved like a loony and the guy did look a bit puzzled (I was in my T4) but waved back :wave:

Supercharged. I spotted you from a distance and thought i'd try and get a closer look. It's weird as I was chatting to a mate earlier who's looking for a rado and wants to tdi it!!

Mines not bad from a distance, just a few bits to tidy on the bodywork. Are u local to Watford?

Hi mate, no not local I'm afraid - live in Suffolk. I can recommend the TDI conversion though - done over 70k miles in mine now and it's supperb!

Meant to say, one of your headlights was quite dim, one is blue/white in colour the other is a dimmer yellow - may just be an old bulb.

Black corrado, bonnet bra, slammed, some kind of dish rims seen it going in and out of ipswich in suffolk, gave you a flash I was in a white rado with same spec (minus the bonnet bra) looked like a nice piece of kit sounded good too!

Black H reg G60, Tuesday this week, around 10 past 5.

Saw you by the Miskin turn-off on the A4119.

Was staring passenger in the black S2. :wave:

Dark VR on Scarboroughs Marine Drive Last night, gave a toot and a flash but i was in the justy and not the rado!

Yeah I keep seeing the yellow on guy who owns it I met in the club really nice guy nice sounding vr under the hood. Did see one at 7.30 on the hospital roundabout in yeovil waved but it was dark and I was on a roundabout so didnt thinknit was a good idea to wave to much. Looked like a black vr though!

M583 HMV green at bilborough road strelly crossin notts

M88TEN r32 blackberry kimberley notts

Green 'N' reg spotted filling up at the Cross Keys Shell garage in Hagley at about 6pm last night - looked nice - had you been visiting DG?

Dark blue corrado, dark wheels with polished rims, possibly a de-badged grill too. At the island by Elland Road Stadium, Leeds at 10am ish this morning.

White h reg non vr6 on a57 into sheffield about 8:30am tues 11th. Rust patch front offside arch :-(

Think plate ended with dd. Was in lorry behind you so didn't want to blind you!

Dark red one in Bridgeport on someones drive, parked next to a very nice porsche gold Scirocco (for sale) and Audi estate.

Dark blue corrado, dark wheels with polished rims, possibly a de-badged grill too. At the island by Elland Road Stadium, Leeds at 10am ish this morning.

Could well have been my dad in mine heading towards Armitages for a sandwich for his lunch. The wheels atm are dark greyish with a polished lip, G34RGT?

right.

haven't been spotted in AGES !! lets make it easy.... I'll be travelling from maidenhead heading to ox-brookes tomorrow morning leaving at 07:30 in a storm grey G60 with borbett 9 A's all round. If you're on the A404 or M40/A40 please keep an eye out :shades:

N reg blue VR with some (sorry, but they were terrible) aftermarket single rear lights, outside West Norwood recycling tip on Wednesday.

Gf spotted N reg black C in a primary school car park in Thornbury whilst she was there. Think Cazza works around there so guess its him. Shame I never got to see it!

aha!! spotted and spotted by green VR6(?) on the A404 30 mins ago. Wave returned and piss taken by my 2 non dubbing passengers. made my day though :grin: