psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark coloured Corrado pulling out of Tesco extra carpark in Northwich this evening. Sorry for the poor detail it was dark and I nearly missed it :shock:

Saw this nice blue L reg with MkV Golf alloys coming away from the MEN Arena on Sunday, about 20 past 10

DSC_0528.jpg[/attachment:16o7p4w8]

spotted green m reg storm, parked up outside the lifeboat station eastbourne, today about 3pm ish. looked good :)

First spots in ages for me and all in the space of 2 days!

First one was a nice vr in... wait for it... yellow!?! This was in St Albans

Second was a Black/Blue G60 in Wembley last weekend...

Both times i was in my VR.

Not a Corrado spot as such, but went to use the jet wash today and whilst i was washing the car a Ford probe pulled up and waited for me to use it, then a Calibra pulled up next to the probe to wait for the jet wash.

The scene had a hint of TopGear about it, all that was needed was Richard Hammond and it would have been complete. :lol:

Not a Corrado spot as such, but went to use the jet wash today and whilst i was washing the car a Ford probe pulled up and waited for me to use it, then a Calibra pulled up next to the probe to wait for the jet wash.

The scene had a hint of TopGear about it, all that was needed was Richard Hammond and it would have been complete. :lol:

Or for the Calibra to hit the Probe as it parked up!

Yellow VR6 in yeovil just coming onto lysander road I pointed and waved then realised I was driving the wifes car then I felt a little silly

Never made them so must have either had a respray or an engine transplant! wonder who's it is????

Or for the Calibra to hit the Probe as it parked up!

Or that yeah :lol:

Oneohtwo, that was me mate haha. I drive a grey G60 :)

Quality mate, nice to know there's a few more around Yeovil, maybe have to do a meet...

Spotted a white Corrado last sat (13/11) pulled over in a lay by near Trowbridge! Was in a Micra and travelling the other way so didn't wave, and wasn't close enough to see the type. Have to say it does look nice in white...

U around Trowbridge way much?

Not all that much, my Nan lives there so was just visiting. (The Micra used to be hers!)

No further spots alas...

Red Corrado on the A6 going towards Lancaster just past the uni crossroads. I was in mine and I did flash and wave but don't know if I got seen.

mate of mine said he saw a black corrado going up staxton hill near scarborough yesterday no idea of flavour but sounded awesome!

Saturday 11th, K Reg burgundy pearl VR6 on aftermarket wheels, Newgate Lane flyover Fareham, flashed but no response :-(

Dark J-reg with debadged grill parking up in Chestnut Road, West Norwood at about 2.45pm. Would have said hi, but I was on the bus and it was raining!

Nice looking motor.

Was in the missis megane when we let out a rado M***RRD in Penkridge. Followed until you headed up the pottle pool road. Where you from mate? Same flavour as mine I believe, late aqua valver :D

spotted on Monday on the m60 heading for Bury direction, work in progress as the back was dragon green, the bonnet red and the front wings grey! the missus spotted this one.

Tom :)