psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

keep seeing a few around nottingham near lenton industrial estate, dark coloured c driving towards boots it was raining and about 5am so couldnt see a great deal.

also a red one driving towards queens med from clifton on the ring road, also on :D e

seen tonight in wilford purple m reg female driver :luvlove:

white g60 in tesco petrol station few months back on nuttal road

somebody better spot me soon! sods law your never in your corrado when you spot another.

keep seeing a few around nottingham near lenton industrial estate, dark coloured c driving towards boots it was raining and about 5am so couldnt see a great deal.

also a red one driving towards queens med from clifton on the ring road, also on :D e

That could have been me but it would have been about 2pm when i was there.

Spotted a N reg standard VR6 Storm on Leeds road by Hipperholme traffic lights in Halifax.

Looked noice and sounded good an all. 8)

G reg valver in Westbury this morning, dark blue in colour. Was in a red Passat estate (the wifes) just parking up.

Nice to see on after 600 miles of travelling in 24 hours and as usual not a single one on the motorway network..

M25 anti clockwise between J13 and J12.

Me in my L reg FILTHY Red VR6 with wife and daughter, in the outside lane.

You in a less than clean green or blue C with the window down, shades on and waving! :wave:

Sheffield... on Ecclesall road opposite kwik fit & the car wash, a few days ago (22nd perhaps?)

That could have been me but it would have been about 2pm when i was there.

yea could have been then , thought someone had stole my car!

Saw GlosterOx's VR today at the petrol station at work had a quick little chat

Felt rather embarresed to have my car within 100 meters of it as it was so shiny

Sheffield... on Ecclesall road opposite kwik fit & the car wash, a few days ago (22nd perhaps?)

May have been me, I'm up that way quite a bit to work on the Golf which is in one of the lockups in the flats near your house.

I always have a good peek at your Rado when I go past if it's parked up!

Saw an aqua blue? rado, not sure what flavour on the A449 at Gailey. It was just about Stafford side of the A5 junction.

Was in the A6 so didnt flash.

P reg Mystic blue Storm in B&Q Park Royal carpark this afternoon. Never seen a P reg tbh, even took a pic, it was next to a maser 3200GT with the boomerang lights. Super motor. My son thought i was mad looking and grinning at the Rado, although i did afterwards check out the Maser...

K reg dark Rado in Brighouse. Just going up to Tesco roundabout. I'm seeing loads these days but I never seem to get seen! Haha.

Followed a black Rado on m25 near Watford this afternoon J***PNC. Thought it was smoking a bit then realised it had a tdi badge on the grill! Looked tidy, anyone on here?

That's Supercharged :) It is indeed a TDI and does smoke a bit.. but pulls over 50MPG :D The colour is Dark Burgundy Pearl (sort of dark purple) but does look black in low light!

Followed a black Rado on m25 near Watford this afternoon J***PNC. Thought it was smoking a bit then realised it had a tdi badge on the grill! Looked tidy, anyone on here?

Haha - nice one, I hardly ever post in this thread but was just about to mention your 16V - looked good btw!

I didn't spot you straight away, was very tired - had done around 300 miles when I saw you starting at 6am this morning...

Supercharged. I spotted you from a distance and thought i'd try and get a closer look. It's weird as I was chatting to a mate earlier who's looking for a rado and wants to tdi it!!

Mines not bad from a distance, just a few bits to tidy on the bodywork. Are u local to Watford?

Blue VR6 somewhere near Tooting Bec on Sunday Morning, about 10am, he waved, I waved, it was beautiful.

Dark Burgandy Pearl (I think) one in Winchester on Romsey Road, Monday lunchtime, they flashed. I woke up just in time to wave back.