psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

White Valver coming across the bridge from Wales on the back of a pick up around 8:30 Monday eve, i was in mine going the other way.

Dark early Rado driving down towards the M5, J14 from Tortworth/Charfield/Wotton direction at around 5pm tonight. I waved, but don't think you saw me.

Black 16v H*** CPK sat at uni (Oxford Brookes, Wheatley Campus)! That makes at least 4 corrados now at the same place.

Mods, I think I deserve some ham or a twix or something :lol:

Black M reg in Broomlands in Paisley. Was on a bus so only saw it at the last minute. Could there be another one near me!

Saw a dark blue, I presume 16v, turn off Kenilworth high street last night at about 8pm? Had a personalised plate and was on some very retro style chunky deep dish alloys....?

yellow with moonroof and coulstar in his vrt yesterday

i was in Aberdeen earlier this week and didnt see even one. Where are you guys all based?

That said there was a superb VR near to Bibby Offshore i saw on most trips up to Aberdeen. Cant remember his name though, lowered aqua blue with porsche turbo twisty-type alloys.

i was in Aberdeen earlier this week and didnt see even one. Where are you guys all based?

That said there was a superb VR near to Bibby Offshore i saw on most trips up to Aberdeen. Cant remember his name though, lowered aqua blue with porsche turbo twisty-type alloys.

never seen one on twist alloys but my one most of the days spend beside my flat or on company car park, other one is hidden in garage

Nice looking blackberry at the heath roundabout (lady driver) then a yellow c heading into southampton on the M271 :) some good spots on wednesday!

Awesome, always good when you spot a fellow member on here :) Whereabouts are you based, Colchester?

The white one is owned by a guy who is also on here :) He works at the Shell Garage and it's running a 1.8T. The yellow one is also a car I see regularly, I don't know him personally but he's a friend of a friend of a friend.

I live out in the sticks, just outside a village called Boxford. Yeah i've seen shell garage guy before but not for a while now. Taking the rado to mechanics next week to get new rear shocks replaced as near side has given up. Feeling pretty confident of a good job being done as the mechanic in question owns a vr6 for track days!

I live out in the sticks, just outside a village called Boxford. Yeah i've seen shell garage guy before but not for a while now. Taking the rado to mechanics next week to get new rear shocks replaced as near side has given up. Feeling pretty confident of a good job being done as the mechanic in question owns a vr6 for track days!

Small world. I drive through Boxford every day to get to work. Are you Groton/Lavenham way then?

White C on the opposite side of the dual carriageway heading towards M3 junction 5 on friday, waved and waved back!

Not seen any for ages then yesterday spotted two both in white. First was J***COO in alpine white travelling through Warrington/ Stockton Heath/ A49 South at 11 30. Possibly a valver/G60 debadged and colour coded door handles shod on black wheels. I followed for for a good 4 miles in the works van and let you in the the correct lane on Bridgefoot roundabout. The second was a VR in candy white on the Runcorn expessway around 14 00 ish travelling in the opposite direction ****DPB or similar.

Lovely red g60 parked up near hartlebury common in stourport today.

Sounds like Drew's ;)

"cannon2516" spotted parked up on the a6 through Belper Derbyshire yesterday morning, Ian

Certainly was me! Thanks fir my first spot Ian it's only took 15 months!

Spotted a green L reg Vr6 this morning at 8AM on one of the slip roads coming into Heathrow. I was in a somewhat less glamourous bus going in the opposite direction. Been away in Zurich for the weekend, and even saw a Veyron on the road, but no Rado's - therefore Rados must be more prestigous than Veyrons :lol: