psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw this Rado on Saturday at about 10am. Not looked at them much for a long time, but this one really made me want another

I've owned 2 different valvers over the years, although my last one sold about 7 years ago! Would LOVE a silver VR6 if anyone knows of any...

Aaanyway, does this C (L712 HYK) belong to anyone on here?

Edited by wafers

j plate black rado, m3 style crystal rear lights and what looked like team dynamics alloys, stuck waiting in road works by booth lane college northampton

Spotted in surrey near runnymead park dark coloured corrado reg M***LYF

I've seen this one a few times on the Windsor/Egham route.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Also:

Spotted an N(?) VR in the BP in Old Windsor (A308 ) the other night. I hooted and the driver looked over, not sure if you twigged?

mjcp

Lovely grey M Reg Corrado through Blandford Forum today. Nice wheels (What were they?)

1st (today 6:45ish) was just after i came off the M3 at the Fleet/Farnborough junction coming in to Farnborough (outside Nokia offices), i swan round the roundabout to see if i can catch what model you were in but taxi got in the way.Green one, Reg E298 *** i think. im sure you must have seen me too also in my Green C :p

2nd (today 6:50ish)one was a Bergandy one comming off the Queens roundabout heading in to Farnborough on the Farnborough Rd/A325, possibly could have been purple.

2nd (today 6:50ish)one was a Bergandy one comming off the Queens roundabout heading in to Farnborough on the Farnborough Rd/A325, possibly could have been purple.

Think I saw this one about the same time today. I think it was blackberry (although it was dark), whoever it was drove past my flat rockin' some BBS wheels I believe.

Was around Pontypool today and a lovely clean black rado on a private plate ending in ROD pulled up beside me, very very nice whoever you are!

Red one, K*** LDU on A303 last Friday (4th) somewhere nr Andover I think, about 7.30pm. Looked low and very nice amongst all the mundane stuff :) Typical that I was driving my Dad's silver Passat! I waved but didn't really expect a reply...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does always amaze me how well the Corrado stands out amongst the largely bland stuff on the roads. I'm never sure if it's just because after so many years of owning them and being around them at shows and stuff that I'm "tuned in" to looking out for them, or whether it's just that they really do look different to the other stuff out there! :)

Does always amaze me how well the Corrado stands out amongst the largely bland stuff on the roads. I'm never sure if it's just because after so many years of owning them and being around them at shows and stuff that I'm "tuned in" to looking out for them, or whether it's just that they really do look different to the other stuff out there! :)

spot on! I think it's because they look so good. I could be biased though :)

N*** KAM spotted on Kennet Side, Bone Lane Industrial Estate in Newbury at 1:00pm today. Dark coloured VR6 on speedies coming out towards Bone Lane. I was walking the other way towards the canal to go get some lunch at Tesco's :D

You work(?) round the corner from me (opposite Sharps Auto's) so come and say hello! :wave:

Spotted a nice looking VR6 on the M23. I think it was ice grey violet, nice looking colour. We exchanged waves and proceeded in mini-convoy down the M23 till the M25 :)

about 3:30 ish Red one heading towards town by aldershot football ground, first time I got a wave back from another rado owner "yay"

Edited by luk4mu5
added a time

Heading into work this morning I spotted a red Corrado with black/carbon bonnet on the B653 Lower Luton Road (airport end, near the sewage works) at about 0820. I've seen it before near Parkway station but not while sat in mine before! Looked early-spec but at a closing speed of 80+mph I didn't get much of a chance to inspect, wave or beep. Hello if you're on here :)

Stone

Spotted a nice looking VR6 on the M23. I think it was ice grey violet, nice looking colour. We exchanged waves and proceeded in mini-convoy down the M23 till the M25 :)

That was me, hello mate!

My first 'spotted' too! Your Storm looks mint!

Mine only looks good from afar! :D

Yeah definitely the case Jim. I think what helps too though is the fact modern cars have a similar look to them so this helps the Corrado and other older cars stand out more.

Spotted on Belle Isle Road, Leeds. Today at about 15:55 never seen it around there before but looked like one I saw on the Ring Road the other week, couldn't say what colour as it was getting dark, but it looked black, was this you?

yesterday driving toward Enfield down the A10 driving infront of a dark blue VR6 gave a thumbs up and got a flash back, then was overtaken and lost it haha!

blue M-plate VR (i think) coming down Breakspear Road in Ruislip yestrday afternoon around 3pm. I flashed and gave a thumbs up, but was in the Audi, so you may have thought it a bit strange!!