psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

J*** OGS dark metallic green VR in south wigston tesco car park. Nice pair of frilly knickers on the rear view... Classy!

Dark H reg driving around the one way system in Kingston today at 12:15. I was in the golf on the other side so didn't wave as you wouldn't have seen me.

Driving back from my parents on Saturday at about 4.30 - 6 ish I saw three Cs on the opposite carriaqgeway during the journey. Ok - so the journey was 100 miles - (Watford to Eastbourne) - but 3 on that trip is a record spot for me.

Note - I wasn't driving so was able to scan oncoming traffic for the whole journey - what a sad old b****** I really am . . .

'M' reg green vr6 pulling away from DG Autotech as i was pulling in to have a service, looked mint!!

My first "spot" in a LONG time. Hooray!

That was me mate! Presume yours was was the Storm in for a service? Looked very nice, clean and original including the very tall suspension! :)

Believe me mines not mint unfortunately but looks nice and shiny from a distance...

Would have stopped for a chat but Graham had to drop me back to the train station and I didn't want to hold him up so he could get back and get cracking on the days work.

Hi mate good to put a face to a name!!

Im actually in the process of advertising my solitudes as had enough of the original look and i'll be lowering the suspension to suit the new alloys, as everybody keeps asking "why is my car on stilts?". :bonk:

Ah shame! I feel the Solitudes have aged pretty well and look good on a lowered Corrado :) Hope to meet up with you at some point for a chat! I'm back over there tomorrow morning to pick up the car.

Saw Swompy at DG Autotech today... sorry I didn't hang around for a chat mate but a friend of mine had given me a lift over and needed to get back unfortunately! Will have a look around your VR next week at the AGM!

No worries mate I'm sure we will see enough of each other over the coming summer with the shows :D

Plus the Rado will be looking a lot better than she was today!

Possibly a second spot for Jim in the green VR? The missus saw a dark coloured VR on the A38 Friday teatime, by the Chateau Impney (the big castle place by Droitwitch).

I followed a m reg DBP in basildon on to 127 towards southend was an m reg m480 something was a vr6

looked a little unloved :(

Possibly a second spot for Jim in the green VR? The missus saw a dark coloured VR on the A38 Friday teatime, by the Chateau Impney (the big castle place by Droitwitch).

Hmm.. unless Graham took my car for a bit of a run then I don't think that was me! I'd dropped my car off and was back home (via the train) by midday and didn't go back to get it till this (Saturday) morning.

Edited by Jim

Hmm.. unless Graham took my car for a bit of a run then I don't think that was me! I'd dropped my car off and was back home (via the train) by midday and didn't go back to get it till this (Saturday) morning.

Probs. not then. *Puts Sherlock Holmes deerstalker back in cupboard*. They're just that rare these days that I thought it must have been yours!

Spotted a blue vr6 on the back of a low loader in Anglessey last night! Was it anyone's on here?

Dark VR on Saturday late morning in Guildford. K ***ENT? Looked pretty standard and was on MK3 GTI rims.

Spotted a blue vr6 on the back of a low loader in Anglessey last night! Was it anyone's on here?

I know who bought it! It's the non runner from pistonheads that someone put up last week!

Black 16v H*** CPK sat at uni (Oxford Brookes, Wheatley Campus)! That makes at least 4 corrados now at the same place.

Mods, I think I deserve some ham or a twix or something :lol:

that’s me!

The person who text in to Chris Evans this morning about finishing their Corrado restoration on here?

Dark Grey L Plate Corrado on Phat 9x16's on the A66 tonight on the way home from Chav Night!

Nice to see another local Corrado ;)