psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I met another rado on Knaresborough High Street last night at about 20:30 ish, possibly bordaux pearl (or how ever you spell it) and from the soundtrack im guessing a VR6, who was it as I only know of a couple around these parts!

I think that was me you saw in my Storm. I have a few days off work and just decided to go for a few hours drive around Kent/Surrey villages. I was in Edenbridge area around that time. I didn't see another C all day though!

Did I see you again in Edenbridge this morning ?

No you didn't see me !

Red K reg 16V around lunch time today heading towards Stratford on the A3400 near Bearley

I have seen this around, this guy lives in Stratford on Alcester Road I believe. Shame u havent spotted mine Red V6, living in Bearley :)

I have seen this around, this guy lives in Stratford on Alcester Road I believe. Shame u havent spotted mine Red V6, living in Bearley :)

Have been working at TUV on Snitterfield Road Bearley all week! Will keep an out for you. Am in Stratford 2 - 3 times a week as my son is in the cycling club and triathlon club there. If a blue A4 estate waves it will probably be me as the VR6 is off the road at the moment.

Have been working at TUV on Snitterfield Road Bearley all week! Will keep an out for you. Am in Stratford 2 - 3 times a week as my son is in the cycling club and triathlon club there. If a blue A4 estate waves it will probably be me as the VR6 is off the road at the moment.

Around 11.45am last Friday (29th Nov) I spotted a grey C on the A36 somewhere between Frome and Bath. Think it was near Beckington. Can't remember the plate now, but think it was an L reg. Looked lovely. Typically, I wasn't driving my rado...

Classic green Corrado on cream coloured D90s. Spotted early afternoon (i think) yesterday going down Kirkstall Road in Leeds, just heading passed the cinema complex... i was in a blue Passat estate - prob why you looked a tad confused and didnt expect a thumbs up!

Looked v nice 8)

Just been walking into Coventry and was near the Village Hotel and Hearsall Common when I heard the sound of a deeper than normal exhaust note only for a nice clean, standard looking Blackberry VR6 on standard Speedlines, on an N plate come rumbling past me. It's always annoying how often I see Corrado's when not actually in mine, or out walking.. and looks like this was another one of those times.

Spotted two in the last week or so!

A green storm driving through kensworth near Dunstable.

And one this morning at about 9 am in Woburn. You pulled out from the deer park road. I flashed and waved but probly looked like a wierdo as I was in the work van :)

Ben

Classic green Corrado on cream coloured D90s. Spotted early afternoon (i think) yesterday going down Kirkstall Road in Leeds, just heading passed the cinema complex... i was in a blue Passat estate - prob why you looked a tad confused and didnt expect a thumbs up!

Looked v nice 8)

Ooh, I need to see this car. I'm in Bradford with a Classic Green Corrado with cream Borbet C's!