psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

M reg blue or purple (I'm colour blind) for radio with speedlines

In Northampton near six fields bp about 12pm Saturday with dark hair woman driving

That'll be Moneypit23

Just spotted a C heading into Basingstoke on the A339. Only got the briefest of glimpses but it looked to be Classic Green.

Tidy bronze coloured C in Wimborne, Dorset spotted today. Not sure of type, but looked far too tidy!

Spotted a standard dark blue vr6 heading into Banbury this morning. I automatically flashed but then realised I was driving the lorry lol

A Mystic Storm parked up on a grass verge by side of A28 around Bethersden, Kent this morning around 9. It looked very standard and original on an N reg

Spotted another blue corrado, with black rims just off the queslett road sutton coldfeild way. I was in my corrrado. Never seen one for ages now I have one, I seem to spot loads lol

Other than my reflection in shop windows - I never see any in Swindon either! - Did see one in need to major TLC about three years ago - but that's it!

Spotted a black one coming the other way to me near Pilsgate, Stamford. I'm guessing it's Pete again? He still never waves back! lol

Black vr6 in Milton tesco carpark.... Right now!

L866 *** crystal red rears look good, was it a film?

Hi. It was me the other day in Pilsgate! My names Richard and i live in Glinton, just outside of Peterborough.

I've had the car just over a week now. Its a 94 VR6 and is either a bit tatty on 152k, or good honest condition depending on your outlook!

when i bought it, i wasn't specifically looking for a Corrado, more something i could use as an occasional second car and something i could 'tinker' about with, with my sons. I looked at all sorts of cars, most of which were Mk2 GTI's, something just didn't click though.

But, since buying the Corrado i have to say, i'm really impressed. Its a million miles from perfect and needs a few jobs doing to it pretty soon, but it seems like an honest car with loads of paperwork and almost a FSH.

I'm going to take a few pictures, put them up and 'introduce' myself on here when i get the chance which will hopefully be within the next week.

I had a look at your website, i bought my mower from the guy in the unit in the corner in that yard!

cheers, rich.

Silver 16V with a black roof A13 VWC Crewe retail park yesterday

Hi. It was me the other day in Pilsgate! My names Richard and i live in Glinton, just outside of Peterborough.

I've had the car just over a week now. Its a 94 VR6 and is either a bit tatty on 152k, or good honest condition depending on your outlook!

when i bought it, i wasn't specifically looking for a Corrado, more something i could use as an occasional second car and something i could 'tinker' about with, with my sons. I looked at all sorts of cars, most of which were Mk2 GTI's, something just didn't click though.

But, since buying the Corrado i have to say, i'm really impressed. Its a million miles from perfect and needs a few jobs doing to it pretty soon, but it seems like an honest car with loads of paperwork and almost a FSH.

I'm going to take a few pictures, put them up and 'introduce' myself on here when i get the chance which will hopefully be within the next week.

I had a look at your website, i bought my mower from the guy in the unit in the corner in that yard!

cheers, rich.

Ah Hi Richard! Thanks for the intro. Looking forward to your pics/thread.

You know where I am now so feel free to call in any time ;)

Cheers

Andy

Saw one coming round Pershore this morning, was behind me in the vauge vicinity of A4104 / B4084 junction. One of the dark colours, might have had steel wheels perhaps? Was going slower than the speed limit so couldn't see it very closely :)

Edited by Funkster
smiley error

Saw a nice-looking dark blue example, lowered, 3-slat grille between Redbourn and Harpenden last week. Didn't wave as I was still half-asleep :lol:

After a year of ownership, finally seen another Corrado today in Burnley. I was so surprised I didn't get the number plate as it whizzed past on Manchester Road! Looked like an Aqua Blue, K reg with clear rear lights. Anyone on here?