Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Swompy's Ice grey violet. Now gone to a new home

That is correct.

The valver has a nice growl but if you start going above 5K RPM it looses it but the VR held a a nice tune all the way through the rev range

That is correct.

The valver has a nice growl but if you start going above 5K RPM it looses it but the VR held a a nice tune all the way through the rev range

mines only got a straight through decat and induction, but stays almost silent up to 4K, then it opens up BIG time :grin:

That is correct.

mines only got a straight through decat and induction, but stays almost silent up to 4K, then it opens up BIG time :grin:

Ya thats a good thing about them, they are quiet when just doodling along but when you open her up it give out one hell of a noise

That is correct.

Ya thats a good thing about them, they are quiet when just doodling along but when you open her up it give out one hell of a noise

not like the 1.2 corsas with a big pipe hanging out the back hey :lol: :lol: :lol:

its nice pulling up next to someone at 80mph, dropping it to 3rd and seeing their face :D

Ya that is right, also at trafic lights raising the spoiler befor leveing them for dust

Ya that is right, also at trafic lights raising the spoiler befor leveing them for dust

oh yes!! mine doesnt go up till 55mph, so cruising at low speed with some tit right up your arse, a quick spoiler wave and off :D

:lol: o yes its great and even more so when its a some badly modifyed saxo thinking he is the dogs b*****ks.

:lol: o yes its great and even more so when its a some badly modifyed saxo thinking he is the dogs b*****ks.

they are all badly modified :lol: :lol: bunch of losers tbh

That is very correct.

Im shore we would mod ares slightly if we wasnt spending loads on repairs :D

That is very correct.

true, but rado owners put decent wheels on etc...

my mate went out and spent £5000 on a pug 106 gti, its a bag of :censored: , i would rather spent that on repairs :lol:

Just got back and loved the noise of the VR :D, Had a bit of a mission getting to Petes tho sat nav took us down some wierd roads and in V-dubstar's lowered car it was very entertaining.

:lol: :lol:

This was NOT entertaining for my 90mm splitter lol!! He took a bit of battering today...can't wait to get the re-furbed calipers on tho :D

Just got back and loved the noise of the VR :D, Had a bit of a mission getting to Petes tho sat nav took us down some wierd roads and in V-dubstar's lowered car it was very entertaining.

This was NOT entertaining for my 90mm splitter lol!! He took a bit of battering today...can't wait to get the re-furbed calipers on tho :D

HAHAH that is correct :D

That is very correct.

true, but rado owners put decent wheels on etc...

my mate went out and spent £5000 on a pug 106 gti, its a bag of :censored: , i would rather spent that on repairs :lol:

:lol: ya when we do it we do it well

Should I get the tracking done first then the brakes or is it better to up grade the brakes first then get the tracking done?

Always do tracking last ;) Protyre in Gloucester are good- proper 4-wheel alignment :)

Always do tracking last ;) Protyre in Gloucester are good- proper 4-wheel alignment :)

Ok cool, thanks

Their is a garage not far from me that has the 4 wheel lazer alignment

My car has a busy week this week.

Thursday its haveing a imobaliser fitted and on friday its haveing the altinator belt changed as its looking a bit old

Guest Tori1011B

Hey Hey! I just read the whole thread!!

And i have to say your obsessed with cleaning your car! :lol:

DRIVE IT, DONT CLEAN IT ! :camp:

Dont think a bucket has come near my car since i have own him!

I feel mean... i'm going to clean him now... well inabit maybe.... :p

HAHA I'm not obsessed with it :D I havent cleaned it for over a week ( mind you I am feeling a bit funny :gag: )

Need to get the bucket and sponge out saturday morning befor going to wrocester tho.

O well its all good. :grin:

HAHA I'm not obsessed with it :D I havent cleaned it for over a week ( mind you I am feeling a bit funny :gag: )

Need to get the bucket and sponge out saturday morning befor going to wrocester tho.

having a clean rado is awesome, looks so much better, you have got to drive them as much as possible though... you cant clean a corrado enough imo

having a clean rado is awesome, looks so much better, you have got to drive them as much as possible though... you cant clean a corrado enough imo

That is true, jsut like fighter jets and helicopters for every hour driving it there is something like 3 hours cleaning it :lol:

That is true, jsut like fighter jets and helicopters for every hour driving it there is something like 3 hours cleaning it :lol:

i prefer cleaning then going for a thrash rather than the other way round though, cant beat it!!

Ya when I say 3 hours cleaning thats a hour and a half befor you go out and an hour and half when you get back

Bit of an event full week for my C , first of all bit of trouble with the engine ( link below) had an imobaliser fited yesterday, along with the forums stickers ( only got one on as im shore there is an easyer way to do it) and belts changed today, and cant wait for the worcester meet tomoro. :D

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=81005

Also had my CCGB membership come through the post today :D

Greatly enjoyed seeing this in the metal yesterday. Lovely colour and in really good nick, I look forward to charting its progress at future meets!

Cheers,

Ed.