Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

What useless pile of Crap has he bought now........

Been all the way to Kilmarnock and back today to pick up this ebay bargain......... :grin:

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

IMG_5152.jpg

2.0 16V and everything works..........

It's gonna get fragged as I want the ABS for my Nugget :clap:

So let the vultures start circling :norty: :lol:

Great. Another perfectly good Rado broken for parts.

Sigh.

Why kill a decent car just to take an old ABS system off it?!?!? :cry:

Sigh.

Jim Believe me..it's not perfectly good...........

When you said "2.0 16V and everything works.........." I just assumed that meant the car was all good. What's so bad about it? Looks pretty decent in the pics and if it drove back from Scotland it can't be that shagged mate!

Why kill a decent car just to take an old ABS system off it?!?!? :cry:

Well A, it look a hundred times better in the pics then in the flesh, and B I want the ABS system to transplant onto my nugget as I want a to have some faith in my brakes if I have to hit that middle pedal doing 160 zulons etc!

When you said "2.0 16V and everything works.........." I just assumed that meant the car was all good. What's so bad about it? Looks pretty decent in the pics and if it drove back from Scotland it can't be that shagged mate!

Everything electrical works......It has some rot issues and the heater is on permant Hot...you can imagine what fun that was driving back in 30deg today :ignore: :censored:

All those in favour of a bannin' say aye....

aye :cuckoo:

FFS.......It's fooked.....I wouldn't have got the damn thing otherwise...and sad fact is that Rado's are worth more in bits ATM! So I can get my ABS and recover the cost of the car and help pay for my Koni's at the same time :shrug:

Aye! :lol:

You don't realise what you have there. You have a corrado with a fully functional heater matrix. Shame be brought upon you if you bust it up.

:lol:

Not the best start to a Member's Gallery thread ... 'this is my car, I'm about to scrap it' :nuts:

Steve, I wouldn't take it too personally mate. Some people just don't like seeing the cars being broken for minor reasons and other people just like taking the piss :grin:

But if it has a good late passenger fog light.....1st dibs :wave: ......hate to see them broken but if they help others live on :D

:lol:

Not the best start to a Member's Gallery thread ... 'this is my car, I'm about to scrap it' :nuts:

Steve, I wouldn't take it too personally mate. Some people just don't like seeing the cars being broken for minor reasons and other people just like taking the piss :grin:

Yeah Fair Point Mate! I wanted to start breaking it 1/2 way down the M74 as it slowly cooked me to death........thank god the sunroof tilts and slides :lol:

How much for the window control module and what mileage , condition is the engine in ? Looking for a short motor for 2.0 conversion :)

Surely you'd be better off just spraying this one Nugget Yellow, transplant in a working heater and be done with it :tongue:

Guys, can we wait until he starts a thread advertising the bits please?

Anyone asking or PM'ing about parts based on this thread will be ... erm ... shot? Speyed? Given man cuddles by Toad? Whichever is least appealing to you, but I think we all have a general idea about which one it might be.

Anyone asking or PM'ing about parts based on this thread will be ... erm ... Given man cuddles by Toad? Whichever is least appealing to you, but I think we all have a general idea about which one it might be.

:pukeright: :camp:

Steve, you have a rado with functioning heater/sunroof AND spoiler... ergo too good to break it! :ignore:

Anyone asking or PM'ing about parts based on this thread will be ... erm ... shot? Speyed? Given man cuddles by Toad? Whichever is least appealing to you, but I think we all have a general idea about which one it might be.

Can I also point out that in this hot weather, I've stopped wearing pants too.

Sigh.

It's a good thing imo. Get the sheds off the road to keep the good ones going :lol:

Especially as VW keep obsoleting more and more corrado parts, mainly because Corrado owners are too tight fisted to buy genuine and VW think there's no demand.

Not everyone has bags of money though, i have spent hundreds, even thousands on my car and parts from vw are totally overpriced and could be bought cheaper elsewhere for pretty much the same product so why not?

I buy as much genuine as i can but sometimes things are just too expensive to buy genuine when the likes of febi are pretty much exactly the same

wow how many cars u got now?

i hope more get broken so value of the good ones will go up,o and i need a few bits :D

Surely you'd be better off just spraying this one Nugget Yellow, transplant in a working heater and be done with it :tongue:

Aye Could do...would be a bit slower though :(