24V Renshaw

PROJECT ROXSTER....PORSCHE DASH IN

Jay your skill never cease to amaze me!!! Great work. Cant wait to see the final product. You keep the classic green colour?

The cream that the new 911 Sport Classic comes in would work really well on a Corrado

X2

good skills man. that wheel is gorgeous!! :luvlove:

Cheers. :)

Nope green will go. No idea what will replace it yet though. :confused4:

Jay

The lairy lime green GT3 RS colour and then some dark alloys would look pretty nuts on a Corrado... maybe a bit OTT though!

Would like to use a Porsche colour again, don't think cream would be right. Want something dark and moody I think, have a few ideas ;)

think the gt3 green thing would be a bit too cliched, but would obviously work with the rest....

Jay

Hi mate,

Got your voicemail a little while ago and I completly forgot to call you back, my bad! Will give you a shout in the new year.. anyway great progress (are you really doing it all again..lol!).. Anyway have a lovely x-mas/new year and say hi to Alex.. will no doubt be in your neck of the woods sometime next year.

All the best

Ben

Yeah give me shout Ben, would be good to catch up...

Got these brakes for sale at the moment as could do with the cash, but tempted to try and squeeze them under my 17" OZ rims.... 360mm 6 Pot VW Racing brakes.

6e1c46af.jpg

90a88749.jpg

Jay

360mm = 14.2 inches... almost as big as OE Corrado wheels!! Certainly wouldn't have any problems stopping with those beasts fitted, though I hate to know how much new discs would cost you!

You and your buddies have some excellent skills mate.. it's always a pleasure reading your project threads! Keep us posted on how this one comes along! :)

^^ WHS! ^^

hows it goin Jay :) Cant mind if I spoke to you at last edition :gag: as I was car-less and under due alcohol duress :p Glad to see your back in a corrado :clap: but all my thoughts on the loss of your father(sorry for dragging it back up but its the first ive read about it),congratulations on beckoning fatherhood though,hope the missus and nature are doing well :)

Your work as usual is just wow,you do you know your on wikipedia as the definition of oem proper+? :grin: looking forward to the R36 transplant......you know your going too lmao.... boxster dash,cage,carbon rec's....option of 3.6s badging sounds like the fwd boxster carrera coupe that porsche wanted to build lol

hope to catch up at UD before im too smashed(get there early please)

:salute: