Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Now this at least looks like a coupe

Production version of the Peugeot RCZ, nice to see at least one manufacturer is prepared to take a bravery pill before designing a coupe for the mass market.

And an ugly copy at that! What is it with Peugeot and that bonnet and bumper design, at the moment......bravery pill, possibly; ugly pill, most definitely!

LOVE the humped roof, that is epic. Pity the pug family nose ruins it, other than that it's a really nice looking car. They should have been braver with the front end.

nick

they've really made a mistake with that current peugeot family nose, huge bulbous fat chunks of plastic on most of them making them look even cheaper than they are, seems like a poor job of bringing in the rounded pedestrian friendly front ends compared to other manufacturers.

but then I've never liked any peugeots :lol:

I agree with Dave. The front end looks slightly out of proportion (large) to the rest of the car.

Will be interesting to see how this sells, or whether people will hang on for the VW Bluesport. Certainly the era of the TT is coming to a close now I think

I think it's a pretty handsome beast actually.. amazing that's come out of Peugeot considering some of the dross they've been putting out for the last 5 years.

Don't think I'd go near one though - bit wary of Peugeot quality frankly.

Am I the only one that looks at the front of that and thinks...

joker2-tm.jpg

Back looks like the mating of a TT and 350/370z

Nowt Groundbreaking in this... :epicfail:

But will look pretty on the back of a break-down truck when the electrics pack up/ bits fall off! :norty:

yeh full marks for being brave enough to squash a 307 and stick an ass top on it :nuts:

Damn sight braver than the Scirocco - Volkswagen reluctance in taking a risk styling wise seriously overshadows the huge strides made with improving the driving experience of their cars - who wants to own a car that drives well whilst looking as dull as ditchwater

agree completely, vw have seriously lost there way with styling in recent years, i havn't been inspired by any

i think that pug whilst no doubt appealling to the masses, borrows too much from the proven TT formulae, and on that basis is a sound styling direction and therefore not very brave

also - isn't this technically a roadster :scratch:

Is it me, or are most cars today designed to appeal more to women - such as this one...

Just look at them with their big eyes (lights), and fat round arses. Cars are becoming cute while trying to look menacing - like a woman's time of her month. :elephant:

That front end is butt ugly, back end is not bad though so I'd probably buy it after a few pints.

So basically, pointless in my eyes. :epicfail:

Let's go back to a few square edges and long straight bits. Might piss off the air it drives through tho but hey... DeLorean is the best IMO. And the Bandit's Trans Am. Grrrr.

Oh and rado. :wink:

joker2-tm.jpg

But will look pretty on the back of a break-down truck when the electrics pack up/ bits fall off! :norty:

I think the mk6 golf looks like him :shrug:

joker2-tm.jpg

I think the mk6 golf looks like him :shrug:

Put the beers back in the fridge :camp:

I personally HATE the great big pointless headlamp thing that's going on these days, pug fronts are hideous and as said before it's too much like a TT so it's sh1te. :pukeright: