robrado974

Robrado's rado she is staying

mmmmmmmmmm. sorry guys pressed submit instead of preview now rest of pics wont come up ,i realy hate computers :mad2:

mmmmmmmmmm. sorry guys pressed submit instead of preview now rest of pics wont come up ,i realy hate computers :mad2:

Just hit edit at re-add them.

Car looks in very good nic.

:)

here she is durin strip down

Image056.jpg

Image045.jpg

Image050.jpg

a few close ups show surface rust which has been treated to a wirebrush n for coats of hammerite

Image057.jpg

Image083.jpg

Image082-1.jpg

am doin engine bay clean at the moment ,the look im going for is chris claes 16v just love the front end ,my grill arrived from louis the other day so i placed bits back on n took some pics

Image095-1.jpg

Image096-1.jpg

soon as i have the dough she will have full respray in origanal burgundy pearl thats as far as ive got at the moment looking forward to seein end result

thanks guys lights are 92 so guess early might be swapping for later style me mates round next week so we can play around with em ,dont think inpros goin back on .the car is very sound alround realy was well looked arfter by me mate :D

Hey Rob

Hows it goin? really like this car and though it looked pretty good when i saw it last so can't wait to see it when its back on the road

Take it easy bud

Mart

Yeah mate been busy with mine at the mo, having a bit of a nightmare to be honest. Brake M/C went last monday and with MOT at end of month thought i'd do the rear beam swap at same time, Which went fine, got refurbed beam with new bushes, pressure reg, copper brakes lines, braided hoses, bearings and ABS rings plus new bolts n fasteningd on Ok. only took couple of evenigs after work

....................BUT went to pick up new M/C sat and they'd got the Non ABS one, :mad2: and don't do ABS one, Bolloxs, Only place can get the right one is Dealers, ordered monday, went to pick up today and.............Its the wrong fuckin one!!!!!!! :censored: :bad-words: Manage to order the right one and should be able to pick it up thursday, got told there's only 3 left in country :shock:

Hopefully should be sorted at end of week,

Take it you got ur grill in the end then :clap:

Cheers

Mart

you have bin busy then bud :) dont you just hate it when that appends some people dont know wheather to av a s##t or an aircut do they :( hope you get it sorted :)

Image113.jpg

thought i would ad this pic with spoiler n badge ,am up to 900.00 towards respray need 1500 nicker ,but will need extra for removal of windows n puttin them back in realy close to gettin her in spray shop now gettin ignighted! :D

Hey Rob

This is coming along nicely, bet you can't wait for the spray shop to get busy on it!

I would say keep an eye out for the leather interiors being sold, especially on ebay and the like. You could get a good bargain and just put the spray on hold for a short time. You told me you wanted leather, mmm!

See ya soon mate.

thanksguys nice to have feedback got stuff on ebay for sale so hopein to raise the rest of the dough soon :) .......any one got an interior for bout a tenner :lol:

been cleaning engine n bay today think it turned out ok :)

Image192.jpg

Image191.jpg

Image190.jpg

Image189.jpg

Image193.jpg

Image195.jpg

under the battery and wireing was the worst 18 years of gunge dirt n grease ,next job is wheel removal to clean arches suspension n repaint brake calipers :salute:

i used gunk bud photos make it look better than it is but its 100% cleaner n does look pretty good ,was thinkin of puttin that foam pipein round the wirein that runs down the side of the battery to keep em clean ,cant do any harm can it? :salute: