robrado974

Robrado's rado she is staying

thanks mate i'm getting there , might swop the grill to original though? any idea on date for cart racing yet?

thanks matt once the small annoyin things are out the way ,polishing , leaky sunroof etc it will be mint :)

thought id post up the polished pics thanks to nate who again gave up another day !

car031.jpg

car030.jpg

car029.jpg

car027.jpg

was not long before the others decided theres needed cleaning aswell :lol:

car024.jpg

car026.jpg

the vr is getting there .but i seem to be at a loss with it at mo :( leaking sunroof [pipes wrong way round]. when we put it in it was fine workin great ,then it jamed itsself and scratched new paint :bad-words: .lights playing up, windscreen fitted with flexi trim not original so it not only leaks but does not meet a pillas on inside .they are coming to do it properly!!!.

looking very nice ,i wish my paint looked like that,

:luvlove: good luck with the minor problems we all have them :brickwall:

dude if i had known you were all washing your cars i would of come around to join in :D :camp: :norty:

You mean you had the trailer available to bring it down to Rob's :nuts: :nuts:

:lol: it looked like a dub meet! thanks for comments on the vr peeps doin the sunroof tonight and found fishtank adapters that should fix my tube problems 8)

the pics do not do that colour justice at all.

the colour is amazing the car look sblack really black but the light catches it andx it turns brown , or blue or then purple, it really looks deep purple when the sun is still up but not directly on ythe car it is awesome very very very nice colour.

the niggly bits are just niggly bits rob is OCD when it come to his car and it will only take a little bit to sort out the bads.....

:lol: you can talk ! your worse than me! :lol: seriously though the problems you get with em realy get to me at times ,but they are worth it ....aaahhhh the rado :luvlove:

Hey nothing wrong with OCD Rob lol, im going to have to come round soon to see it in the flesh :norty: :norty: :norty: as the piccys probably dont do it justice

all the best

Langers

got some of the minor woes sorted and given me c a polish and wax today looks great after the recent respray

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

the love is starting to return at long last .

I've said it before but I'll say it again, beautiful job mate!

Did you respray it in origional blackberry?

thanks mate , the colour is dark burgandy pearl , its hard to tell from pics ,when the sun is on it ,it looks sweet as, and you can see the pearlesent finish when you look at it. i only have a cheap sony digi cam so it does not show the true colour.