robrado974

Robrado's rado she is staying

how du mean bud thought thats what build thread was?

On your very first post to this build thread, click on the edit button and you can change what the title of the whole thread is called. I do it when there is something new or different happening with it. I just think it gives people the chance to see what the thread is concentrating on at that moment. :nuts:

I just think it gives people the chance to see what the thread is concentrating on at that moment. :nuts:

got my attention, paint and seats look sweet great job 8)

Dont know how i missed this thread the seats look fantastic. And the paint, just awesome. Really impressive. Keep the pics coming.

Could i be cheeky and ask if you've got any of the black dye left over as i'm looking for a bit to redo my steering wheel?

thanks for replys peeps, more pics soon!, yea should be some black left over fla even with doin matt's door cards n mine n nates steerin wheel :lol: thanks for lookin ,rob

autoglass turned up this mornin, guys at sprayshop said he was as gloomy as god knows what ,sayin great a corrado windscreen bet the pillas are shot n rusted out!. when they showed him his boatrace lit up !. wow he said, new pillas fresh paint ,they said it went in easy as! nice job :) the doors n bumpers are bein painted today so hope to have some pics soon :)

got some more pics today the vr is bein put back together tonight ,n bein flatend down n stuff .will be pickin it up on wednesday next week.guys at spray shop said it looks fantastic and has been great to work on .

DSCN1299.jpg

DSCN1309.jpg

DSCN1306.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

DSCN1293.jpg

i think it looks pretty damn good meself :clap:

thanks mate make sure you get plenty of pics of ongoin work .the one thing i will say is im goin to be c####g meself drivin it when i get it back!!

thanks mate make sure you get plenty of pics of ongoin work .the one thing i will say is im goin to be c####g meself drivin it when i get it back!!

this is why I could never have a full respray on my car - too anal about it as it is, let alone with fresh paint!

colour is amazing btw :clap:

thanks mate know what you mean!! have invested in a full gimpmask to save the frontend from the dreaded stone chips, but as said yea i will be worring bout it all the time!.

jesus mate that looks stunning paintwork! cant wait to see pics of this all back in one piece :D

thanks for all replys ,realy pleased with what they have done to the vr hope to get finished pics friday or saturday, goin to be very loud drivin it back ,no soundproofin ,door cards, nothin cept a drivers seat n thats it!!!.then its back to mine to fit the interior ....oh yea i forgot dashboard comin out first to do red l.e.d's !theres the new headlight loom to fit aswell lots of work to do good job ive got good mates to help :lol:

love fresh paint, just looks so wet and shiney :luvlove:

looking forward to seeing this in one piece, lovely colour too.

thanks guys, well she's back me n c488ado [nate] left for bath at 6.30 in the morning where we put on the legals, oh yea i forgot the camera :epicfail: .anywho they were polishin it when we got there bout 8.15, they must have been rushin it because theres a few lines that show up, but we can polish them out.we got back to devon and worked for two days solid,heres some pics

car014.jpg

car018.jpg

we took out the dash so we could start again from scratch on the interior, gettin rid of rattles n squeeks also to put back wirein properly .

car020.jpg

dash back in n some other bits she started to look like a car again

car021.jpg

car023.jpg

car016.jpg

car015.jpg

car013.jpg

will get some more pics up when its been polished ,thanks to nate who gave up two days of his time to help me get it back together think there were times when we had both had enough !! n just wanted to walk away from it .the small nagging bits will get done in time ,its nice to have her back and be able to drive it again :clap: