Sign in to follow this  
vr6paul

side repeaters

anyone know who supplies smoked side repeaters for the corrado?

does anyone do mailorder or online purchase.

cheers

vr6paul2003

Apparently £7 Golf jobbies from Halfords do the trick...

Oval I think.

Not sure - I sprayed mine - even cheaper.. :lol:

are they the same shape as on the corrado or are they oval or something?

cheers

all mk2 golf side repeaters should be square....the same as the corrado....though you now get the oval ones.......non-too keen on the oval ones though

could spray em.. can get cans of tint spray for $10 over here.. like 4£. or you can mix some clear with black paint, or any other colour..my friend did the taillights on his shaved mk2 golf in bodycolour, looks better than i would have thought. very nice. could do the side repeater bodycolour.. just a thought.

i don't like the smoked side repeaters on my car.. looks a big dodgy.. like there's a hole there or something. :? ..but hey wait.. this is the euro forum huh?.. you guys have proper back fender side repeaters!! those would look nice smoked i bet.

90G60

Have a look at Zelda's Clear SRs on ebay. - I've got a set of clear SRs on my C. See pic below :-) £5 + £2.25 p+p Bargain!

This seller doesn't have any currently advertised on ebay, but they pop up regularly in Blue, clear & good old Orange. And they do sell the smoked Oval ones. Might be worth an email to "Zelda"!

Try this link for some blue ones.

Chris.

Just sprayed mine and they look quite good, Halfords usually have to order the smoked ones. I'll try and get some pics up of mine soon. Got some for my G60 from Eurocarparts last year- cost about £20 for the pair.

Are you going to go for smoked tails too? Think they go really well together :)

Just sprayed mine and they look quite good, Halfords usually have to order the smoked ones. I'll try and get some pics up of mine soon. Got some for my G60 from Eurocarparts last year- cost about £20 for the pair.

Are you going to go for smoked tails too? Think they go really well together :)

Well I got clear standard looking ones from Halfords last year for £12... and on dark cars looks to doo-daas :D :D

Scott.

Heres a little tip when fitting them.

To remove the existing indicators slide a credit card (from the door side) in between the body and the indicator. This will then unclip the catch. Saves removing the inner arch. :D

well done lee!!! should start a tip of the day thred!! imho the inpro ones are the best to go for! the do loads inc the new cystral look ones!! v.nice

well done lee!!! should start a tip of the day thred!! imho the inpro ones are the best to go for! the do loads inc the new cystral look ones!! v.nice

I just fitted Crystal style repeaters! They look smart. I'll try and get a pick up. Never seen Inpro do them (and i did look). Got them from Volksbits. £15 tho. Good service mind. :)

And you dont need a crdit card :? you just slide it towards the door then pull the side closer to the arch. piece of pi$$! :p