VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

Regarding the E-bay system- It shouldnt be necessary as we should be able to trust those one the forum, which so far I have and have had no problems with dealing with members.

I saw JBOB had a set of Goodridge brake lines for sale on the 16th of Jan, said i would have them and sent him the money via paypal early evening on the 16th of Jan. This was a Tuesday. Saturday the 20th of Jan i got a pm saying Royal Mail had sent him back the brake lines he had sent out and he would send them back out 1st thing on the Monday. I replied saying it wasn't a problem, i had had trouble with royal mail in the past myself.

Monday the 29th of Jan i sent JBOB a pm asking if he had managed to send out the brake lines as i hadn't had anything through the post. I got a reply saying he had sent them out but he had a set he was going to fit to his car, so if mine hadn't turned up by the end of the week, let him know and he would send the other set out.

Monday the 5th of Feb I sent JBOB another pm to tell him nothing had turned up, would he be able to send out the other set he had. He replied on the 6th and said he would get them in the post the following morning. Friday the 9th of Feb i got a pm saying he hadn't posted them out, he would send them out the next day, Sat.

Wednesday the 14th my luck was in, not just with the ladies :) I'd missed the postman but he'd left a card saying my parcel would be at the Depot for me to collect. Better than any valentines. I picked up my parcel the following Tuesday, 20th of Feb. After getting home i opened my parcel to find a nice new BT Hub Phone 1010 (with Hi-dS i might add). I sent JBOB a pm telling him of his mistake and he replied explaining the phone was meant for his brother and his brother had recieved the brake lines due to a label mix up on the two parcels. He said i should keep the phone, and he would get the brake lines from his brother and send them straight back to me.

I flew out to Amsterdam in the evening on the 21st and came back in the evening on the 26th. On my return there was still no news, good or bad, so i gave it a day and on the 28th sent JBOB a pm explaining that i had been abroad, i could send the phone back to the return address that was on it or i could forward it to another address if he would like. I asked if he had any idea when i would be getting the brakelines. Still not had answer. Does anyone know where/how i can get in touch with him?

A child conceived when i paid for the brake lines will now look like this

7weekembryo.jpg

A child conceived when i paid for the brake lines will now look like this

ROFL!!!!!! :lol:

JBOB's been on here for years and had dealings with alot of members matey, it sounds like a run of bad luck and i'm sure he'll sort out the situation.

Its funny you should mention JBOB _Tony_ as i purchased a set of audi VDO guages off him a while back and they didnt come with the loom or cradle. He did PM me saying his mrs forgot to send them with the guages and he would send them out. I was the same sending him the odd PM after waiting and alas i have still not received them.

Although to be fair i havent asked him about them for a while now as i forgot about them and not really that bothered. But IF he does have them i wouldnt mind them at some point please :lol:

I wouldnt get your hopes up about the loom and cradle herisites. Just been having a quick look on ebay for anything new thats been listed. JBOB now has his car listed HERE

Looks like he decided to fit the brake lines he had sold to me. Probably the reason for getting no replys from him. I have no idea why he sent me the phone. Will be asking for a refund. I imagine that wont be much use either. :mad:

I wonder why he hasnt put a link up on this site himself? He seems to have posted it on most of the other vw forums i use.

Well, after giving JBOB a nudge hes got in touch and said he will send them out 1st class tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

*UPDATE*

Brake lines arrived earlier 14/3/07 as he said, glad its sorted.

would like to say i would not deal with JIMMI, i bought somethin from him a while ago which i still have not recieved and i have bein in contect with him on a number of occasions and he will not respond to my questions or refund my money. be careful when dealing with him. i am not the only one he has done this too.

KHURRADO, sorry but I have lost patience with you.

Early Feb I sent a payment for a door handle, it took at least a month for it to be sent. When it arrived sometime in mid March, he had sent the wrong side. Then basically all I have had is a load of BullSh1T saying how poor he is and that he can't refund 30 quid. Well in mid may 3 months on from the start of the whole saga, I have put an end to it by selling it on to someone who really needed one. I did not advertise it, just someone posted a wanted advert.

So to all, deal with Khurrado and expect excuses and very delayed action.

I'm another hacked off customer of JIMMI - bought 2 items off him, he sent one and has broken 3 promises to send the second item. He's had my money for months now & hasn't picked up a PM I sent 5 weeks ago.

AVOID DEALING WITH JIMMI

Money Claims On-Line (MCOL) Via Ministry Of Justice (old DCA).

The site is an on-line small claims system provided by the MOS/DCA for claims less than £100,000.

Worth a go if you have exhausted all other avenues.......easier to use than a sledge hammer or a wheel chair!!

http://www.justice.gov.uk/civil/procrul ... art07e.htm

http://www.courtservice.gov.uk/mcol

http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

richieD - appreciate you're hacked off but please don't post peoples home addresses on here. I've altered your post to remove the address.

Thanks.

in december last year i paid awesomecorrado £40 for supposed brand new rear lowering springs.....he said he had problems delivering before xmas because his wife was in hospital....so i told him not to worry.......take his time...lol

i waited a couple of weeks pm'd him and asked how his wife was.......out of hospital after problem birth and all was well......

he then said he would sort out delivery.......lol

i then moved house mid january and had no internet access for about 6 weeks(torture).....when i get back on i pm him......wife not well again.....so tell him to take care of his wife .....i'll wait..........and wait........and wait.

weeks later i pm him again.....he offers refund if i give him paypal details.....i do.....and all goes quiet..........................

still quiet......................

its not about the money........just avoid this guy..........and his sick wife :lol:

he hasn't been on here since mid march.........i think the sheep are in season that time of year :twisted:

to be fair on him he struck me as quite a genuine guy.............he bought parts off me a few months before xmas and was easy to deal with,I know he's quite busy with his work(heating engineer IIRC)

to be fair on him he struck me as quite a genuine guy.............he bought parts off me a few months before xmas and was easy to deal with,I know he's quite busy with his work(heating engineer IIRC)

perhaps i'm just unlucky.....but 6 months is a joke :snipersmile:

right... Had a bad dealing with JBOB... he was selling a polished washer bottle, which i said i would take and which he agreed was mine... so i paypaled him the money and he said he would send it out.... so 2 weeks later i did not receive anything so i pm,ed him, and he replyed saying he`s had lots of problems with royal mail and they proberly hadnt been to pick it up yet...(dont know what thats suppose to mean???) so he said he would sort it out.i replyed back saying its not a problem.. so i gave him another 2 weeks,and still nothing.. so i pm`ed him asking whats happening.. and he replyed saying he`s staying at his girlfriends uni and would sort it out when hes home... Its now been a couple of months and he dosent answer his pm`s, but i know he`s been online since... it seems i have been blaitintlly ripped off.. and it annoys me that he hasnt got the balls to answer his pm`s and sort it out...im a fair guy and dont mess anyone else about, so i hate it when stuff like this happens ...

Another one for JIMMI,

My cheque cleared at the beginning of Feb and i waited patiently for a few weeks then sent a reminder by PM, JIMMI replied saying that he has been away but was now sorting it out, giving the impression that it wouldn't be much longer, few more week go by and nothing so i send another reminder, this time i get no reply even though he picks up within a day or so, few more week go by and Still no items or reply to my PM's !!. Pretty hacked off by this point so send another message saying forget the items and that i just want my money back, once again he picks it up within a day or so but doesn't reply !! so i guess im not getting my money back either !!

DO NOT DEAL WITH JIMMI

Still waiting on Jimmi/TNT for some of the bits for my Turbo.

Apparently this happens quite regularly....

We went out of our way and delivered a complete door to G60dub last year with the agreement he was only going to use the door shell and would return the window reg, glass and mirror to us as these were not paid for.

After continuous reminders by PM and on msn, he is now ignoring any forms of communication.