stormseeker

VAG-COM scanning & help

I've got one, but it doesn't seem to like the early 2X2 plug ECU's. If you've got the later OBDII type then no problem. I'm near High Wycombe.

Is there anyone in the SE, Dartford or nearish, with 16 pin OBD2 VAG-COM that could help me out by running diagnostics please? The ABS light is on + want to check the ECU for any other faults as have disconnected the battery but not reset to basic settings. ECU has a Superchip, does this make any difference? Appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Buttles, thanks for all your help yesterday. ABS Sensor on order from GSF (£21 + VAT), hope to fit it at the weekend. Will let you know how I get on. Thanks

Is there any special procedure to work with 2x2 connectors?

I cannot get any information with the software...

My 1992 G60 Jet has three 2x2 connectors.

I connect the black one and the white one to the cable.

I open the VAG-COM program, he detects the connectors properly and also receives TX / RX data aswell.

I didn´t use the other connector as i assume it´s only for the ABS communication.

Any ideas?

Picture below...

Any Guru??? :oops:

Just read through the whole lot and cant see the codes anywahere, so I thought I'd share this with you, in case you havent seen it before. No doubts loads of you already know anyway, but it may be useful to some ;)

Hi folks,

Just picked up my VR (Storm) on Saturday. I’m absolutely loving it, but I think I might need an ECU reset & Basic Settings procedure carried out (slightly jerky throttle). Is there anyone in the Edinburgh with VAG-COM that might be able to help me out with the Basic Settings procedure?

Thanks.

I have hex-can 16 pin and 2x2 connectors also commercial plug (lt35)and will help any 1 i can out btw i am in dublin :)

Hey Guys,

I've got VAG COM - 16pin OBD2 and 2x2 connectors

I'm in Farnborough, Hampshire

Hi All,

Fully registered VAG-COM with 16pin OBD connector and 2x2.

Worcester and surrounding area.

Happy to help with any faults if I can. Give me a shout.

Will have VAG-com in a week Full version with Ross tech lead. 16pid OBD II, Works with most cars using a single K-Line, K+L, or dual K-Lines. (no CAN interface), DO NOT HAVE 2x2 connector

Anyone know what protocol 9C9C means? When the engine is off it reads ok, but when its running I get the error message below. Ive had a quick scan and someone mentioned setting the baud rate manually, but what is it??

I have fully registered vag-com and willing to help anyone in Dublin and surronding areas :)

16 pin and 2x2 also have light comm adapter (lt35 etc)