rsgntx

Post a Pic Only - your best pic of your car

Please say someone has some more pictures of this car...

I remember seeong this about 8 years ago... looks like one of those caracture raddo's 8)

SWDubs08NatesRado.jpg

so nice! :luvlove:

.....looks like you have a flat tyre, I really had to double take at this as thought you were being funny and I actually thought it looked really cool then I realised it wasnt flat :lol: !!

Still nice pic though fella :salute:

one from the weekend

5029869186_edd208de24_b.jpg

:shocked!:

That is ridiculously shiny!!! Wish mine looked like that! What's your secret? :)

For a start i bet he doesnt use it as a daily.. no way! :lol: :D

Hats off to you Zak, your car always looks stunning at that pic does it justice. 8)

The car is definately driven daily, mainly town driving in London and motorway miles... just ticked over 199k today :) Car is looking fresh in that pic as it had been polished earlier in the morning after being off the road for the last week having a mechanical refresh 8)

The car is definately driven daily, mainly town driving in London and motorway miles... just ticked over 199k today :) Car is looking fresh in that pic as it had been polished earlier in the morning after being off the road for the last week having a mechanical refresh 8)

Thats' nice to hear mate...mine's just turned 151k and I was thinking I might have to look out for a different one with lower miles as a project, but it looks like it's got some life in it yet if I look after it :D

Yours does look particularly plush though :)

Couldnt just post one.....

pa010039.jpg

pa010038.jpg

You live not too far from me....i used to pass when i used to work for parcelforce, you live on my old route. Looks nice, although i must say you've got a rather heavy right foot, everytime i saw you out in it is was on full cam :lol:

Both of those look fully nice.

What car would you have been in when passing (Parcel force van maybe?)

It is a wee heavy... appologiese if i annoyed you whilst driving about...

Little inpatient i supose.

Cheers also mate, its slowly getting their, bits and bobs breaking isnt making it easier as im shedding out for crap i dont want i just need in order for it to work...

Hence it sitting their for a while not being used.

Bring yours round one day if you like, always good to have a perve.

When I first got her, completely standard, 50k miles ago - went up to the Evo triangle for a few days driving and scrambling...

5050870917_be6f0c6a2e_z.jpg

When I first got her, completely standard, 50k miles ago - went up to the Evo triangle for a few days driving and scrambling...

5050870917_be6f0c6a2e_z.jpg

nice! wide angle-ishious!

Im claiming for a new splitter, i'm sick of the damage they are causing...It's a road I have to use 8-10 times a day, as i can no longer use the main road because they are even worse on there! :mad2:

I have pics of the splitter damage, which is happening every day unless i drive in the middle of the road like it seems the council want me to. Further down the road there are 'humps' instead of 'bumps' and they are much easier on the car. Everyone else just drives over them, not slowing them down at all! Bloody rediculous design that needs a rethink!