Sign in to follow this  
steve_16v

5p a litre off V-Power tomorrow

Cool, my local one is on the list. Mind you, it's only £3.50 off if you buy 70 litres :? Better than a slap round the face with a wet Salmon though I suppose.

I can't remember the last time I spent less than 50 quid at the pumps :?

not a fan of shell perol, very hit amd miss. but might have a bash as theres one near work.

esso is the daddy for me

If only there was a Shell station closer than 13 miles away !!!

Savings will be gone in extra fuel used. :(

not a fan of shell perol, very hit amd miss. but might have a bash as theres one near work.

esso is the daddy for me

I agree about Shell. I personally like the BP ultimate they serve at BP on the A406 after chingford. I can actually tell the difference.

My local esso is crap, diluted petrol i call it.

esso is the daddy for me

I agree about Shell. I personally like the BP ultimate they serve at BP on the A406 after chingford. I can actually tell the difference.

My local esso is crap, diluted petrol i call it.

they changed my bp in a texico, theres more chance of me stamping on my own balls than filling up there

Easily the best fuel out there, 99 octane and 0% water residue in the fuel, I love it don't run the car on anything else and I never will, I think bp is only 97 octane and the same with esso iirc. Plus they supply ferrari so can't be all that bad!!! On a side note never ever ever ever use tesco fuel or sainsburys, asda etc they get all the dregs and I got a friend who works for them who's got plenty of horror stories! Shell also contains friction modification technology which protects internal engine parts and makes them perform better as it sort of lubes components to increase performance. Car runs like a dream on it!

ive never realy thought about petrol,might try sum in mine.its got asda in at the moment,normally go to a local esso tho

I'm really unsure if its in my head or not but I only use Shell V power as I'm sure I can feel the difference in performance and even economy ....... filled up recently with BP expensive stuff and MPG fell dramatically on a long drive :shrug:

Even if it is in my head it makes me and the C feel better :lol:

I just filled up the 4mo, a massive big up for shell fuel, the golf has gone from 32-33 on a long run to 38-41....

So is Tecso's high octane stuff pretty pants, too? I have a 5p off a litre voucher and not sure whether to go there or not..?

just stay away from tescos fuel full stop they are one big :epicfail:

119.9 at my local shell today, cant say its made any difference to performance as per usual but maybe ill get a few more miles out of a tank

Filling mine for the trackday on Sat.

Yep I've just used a full tank on a track day today, every little helps as they say.

Shell you arse the GP is on sunday!!! so couldnt you have done it over the F1 weekend not on a friday and when my tanks isnt full! for that i hope Alonso crashes at the front corner scuffing the Shell DECALS on the car !!!!! ESSO rules lol

I not bitter i missed this lol