dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

A plate holder with the key hole will happen for sure. For those who want one without I would need 5 prepaid orders to get that version to happen. I have one person already plus eddy.h. Hopefully we can get enough interest for make that version too.

Ok as first to post up Eddy and Chris get the painted ones :)

Phil & Chris - I've not found any big enough boxes to ship your wings in so I might have to delay shipping them by a day or two. I'm sorry about that but I'm sure you'd prefer I sent them safely than risk damaging them. Hopefully I can find something suitable over the weekend.

:cat:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46126[/ATTACH]

got Mane today big thanks to mikki for her running around

james looks good very happy:dance: will fit it in a day or two

thanks eddy:geek:

Ok as first to post up Eddy and Chris get the painted ones :)

Phil & Chris - I've not found any big enough boxes to ship your wings in so I might have to delay shipping them by a day or two. I'm sorry about that but I'm sure you'd prefer I sent them safely than risk damaging them. Hopefully I can find something suitable over the weekend.

:cat:

Ok, no worries, please let us know when you have dispatched them :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46126[/ATTACH]

got Mane today big thanks to mikki for her running around

james looks good very happy:dance: will fit it in a day or two

thanks eddy:geek:

Your welcome! Thank you for your patience and business. :D

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

I will start building the prototype for the mold for the G60 badgeless grill soon. Hopefully it will be in production in mid May and it will sell for $95US.

I'll post information on preorder group buy on these soon along with the carbon fiber rear plate holder.

Mine arrived on Friday, and I fitted it on Saturday. Thank-you to Mikki and James, really happy.

I had to re-drill 5 new holes along the front to line them up, but all holes on the sides were spot on. So for those yet to fit theirs, I recommend fitting the side bolts first then fit the Steel channel with 5 holes which runs across the front of the car. If the 5 holes are blocked by the spoiler run a 10mm drill through them.

The 70mm spoiler is a great compromise between the original VW sizes.

Just got mine this morning - thanks again MikkiJayne for the organising and shipping, very well packed I must say. And to Dogger, the spoiler is a great piece of work and does you credit - incredible quality and well worth the money. Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you have up your sleeve.... ;)

The factory spoilers the middle holes are oblong allowing for more adjustment. Unfortunately we can't match that shape sorry.

Its great to hear you guys are happy with the parts.

The carbon fiber rear plate holder should begin production next week. I'll post pictures as soon as I get the first part. It will also be available in a gloss black fiberglass version. We are also working on carbon fiber strut caps and a badgeless G60 grill. I'm still trying to get a hold of the 3 plastic lower windshield trim pieces to make a one piece version. Hopefully that will happen next month.

The factory spoilers the middle holes are oblong allowing for more adjustment. Unfortunately we can't match that shape sorry.

Its great to hear you guys are happy with the parts.

The carbon fiber rear plate holder should begin production next week. I'll post pictures as soon as I get the first part. It will also be available in a gloss black fiberglass version. We are also working on carbon fiber strut caps and a badgeless G60 grill. I'm still trying to get a hold of the 3 plastic lower windshield trim pieces to make a one piece version. Hopefully that will happen next month.

Yeah the factory ones are elongated. It's no problem, but thought I'd let others know to save confusion when fitting.

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Plate holder mold is finished and making the first part this weekend. I'll post pics of that part next week.

3ba8c054.jpg

Is it possible still to buy one of the carbon-fibre rear spoilers ?

Yes. You can email me at [email protected] about one. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Pics of the carbon fiber rear plate holder. I'll have more pics later including the gloss black fiberglass version

366f3bac.jpg

Is it possible still to buy one of the carbon-fibre rear spoilers ?

hi, ive received one of the carbon fibre rear spoilers recently and it is a work of art, will be fitting it tomorrow and ill get a picture up for you.

How will it fix to the car ?

There are threaded studs in the same location as the original plastic studs that come with flanged nuts to install it. Also it retains the bottom lip that the OE part has that hooks over the hatch sheet metal. I'll get some pictures of the backside and post soon.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

hi, ive received one of the carbon fibre rear spoilers recently and it is a work of art, will be fitting it tomorrow and ill get a picture up for you.

Thanks for the post. Looking forward to seeing the wing installed!

I would like to set up another group buy if there is enough interest since there are some new parts available. The rear plate holder in carbon fiber retails for $108GBP and fiberglass $90GBP.

We are starting the mold for a G60 badgless grill this week. It will sell for $57GBP.

id love one of the rear panels but would like it smooth with no hole for the lock, we need 4 or 5 orders to make the mould i believe, is anyone else interested?

thanks rich