Tempest

CCGB AGM 2011 - Gaydon Museum, 3/4/2011

Just to make the announcement here, as the CCGB website is undergoing serous building works :-)

The CCGB AGM will be held on Sunday, 3/4/2011 at the Gaydon Transport Museum (just off junction 12 on the M40), starting at 13:00. Meet up in the car park will be from 12:00 onwards typically.

Tempest

I'm planning to be there this year. Looking forward to catching with a few people I've not seen for ages...

I know gutted cant be there as have my neice christening that day

Apparently they cant move the christening as they dont do them on a Monday!

I'll be there. Are we getting chocolates again ?

Sorry, haven't seen them anywhere this year yet. But it's early so they might turn up yet. Still got coffee and biscuits booked though.

:)

Ahh, realised you can still do smilies the old fashion way. I had better relearn a few ;)

damn it, same day as gti spring fest. Im already double booked!!

So I guess there's going to be one less person at Spring Festival then, am I right? :D

No you're not. Mother's day is no more than a cynical attempt by the card and pub industry to cajole business out of you.

If you're good to your Mum all year round then she'll understand.

:)

Why not bring your ma along? Nice bunch of flowers and a big kiss should do the trick!

I am planning on attending, it will be great to see others and meet you all personally, Corozin, if attending, shall we convoy?

Yeah absolutely mate, I was just thinking the same thing. It's about 2 hours to Gaydon (125 miles) if you go sensibly. I half fancy a look around the museum before the AGM kicks off so was thinking about leaving here around 9am (ish) and getting there for 11:00-11:30?

@Rocket Ron (and anyone else coming up from the south coast) - meet you en route at Sutton Scotney services on the A34 north of Winchester at around 09:45am?

Gentle drive up. No hurling along... Anyone else from the central south coast want to join then pipe up and we'll get organised.

As a little bonus I know a good open road route from Banbury into Gaydon which should finish the journey off nicely. Possible hurling along on that bit :D

Cheers,

John

John

I'm going to the AGM will meet you at the Sutton Scotney services at about 9 45am as I'm about 30 mins away from there.

Cheers

Ron

I don't think it'll work with me trying to meet up with you guys on the way up. I will be heading M25 - M40. So I'll see you there - about 11.30 I reckon. Anyone else going from London and fancy meeting up?

Going to Crazy Dave's first then we're having a steady(?) drive up the Motorways to be there about 11.30am.

Ian.

Sod it im coming, been toying with it for a while but I will be there :D

Got to bring the VR out before she goes under the knife :D

Bit of a scare yesterday with the car (burst coolant pipe and it was the "tricky" one) but thanks to Rams I think I'm ok to drive tomorrow rather than being a passenger.

Just got back with some good ideas and some great input from all those who attended, a big thanks from both myself and everyone else on the commitee for taking the time out to join us.

Always good to meet up with old friends again and even better to have a few folk attend that haven't been to an AGM before, hope it didn't put you off :)

Thanks and best regards.

Paul (kip)

Was a good day, glad I decided to go now, will upload some pics later