Tempest

CCGB AGM 2011 - Gaydon Museum, 3/4/2011

Apologies for being a no show folks. I've been to the last... 5, 6 AGM's but was determined to make a bit more of a go of seeing my folks this year now they live further away and given the day, I really had to go. Sorry :(

I look forward to reading the minutes.

Really wanted to go this time- never been :( No way I could escape on Mothers' Day though ;)

Really wanted to go this time- never been :( No way I could escape on Mothers' Day though ;)

There was a Star Wars section in the museum as well Andy you would of loved it :p

these are life size BTW, pic taken from gantry above, look almost minature from this angle for some reason :)

Only took these two pics today too :lol:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45936[/ATTACH]

Me too, but there was definitely a starwars section!

CCGB-AGM052.jpg

CCGB-AGM053.jpg

Although I thought the best cars were all in the car park!

CCGB-AGM055.jpg

CCGB-AGM068.jpg

IMGP2328.jpg

IMGP2330.jpg

IMGP2332.jpg

IMGP2334.jpg

IMGP2336.jpg

IMGP2339.jpg

IMGP2340.jpg

IMGP2343.jpg

IMGP2344.jpg

IMGP2345.jpg

IMGP2346.jpg

IMGP2347.jpg

IMGP2348.jpg

IMGP2349.jpg

IMGP2351.jpg

IMGP2353.jpg

IMGP2354.jpg

IMGP2355.jpg

IMGP2357.jpg

IMGP2359.jpg

Does anyone have the website details for the chap that took some pictures today, he was giving some cards out and said they were free to view

Good to catch up with everyone today.

For an AGM that was actually quite a fun day, nothing toooooo serious or boring.

Think it was the best one I have attended.

Hope to catch up with everyone soon.

Good to see there were THAT many Rados that had turned up, superb!

Committee members weren't allowed out :lol:, so we didn't get to see the nice shiney metal, whilst instead we had über-prepared ourselves for the battle with the Gaydon ceiling mount projectors, which much to our surprise worked immediately this year (no prodding and suchlike needed this year!), both video AND sound even!

In process of contacting the chap who took pictures on our way out, as Chris and me had a very good chat with him prior to the AGM start time :-)

Tempest

Agreed it was good to see so many folks at the AGM yesterday, and to meet some new folks I didn't know as well. Rams, Ron & I had a good run back to the coast once we got off the M40. Traffic was heavy but it was moving along nicely.

All looking forward to this season now, both for VW shows and lots of motorsport. And roll on Shelsey Walsh in July, when we'll have both in the same place :D

Has this guy got a web site so those of us that were there to have a look at the pictures ?

Has this guy got a web site so those of us that were there to have a look at the pictures ?

Hi buddy

I managed to contact the Herritage Centre and obtained the photographers details. They are LESLEY SANDERS [[email protected]]

I will post the picts he sent me of the Corrado lined up. Ive just order a massive canvas from him and got the free high res picture.

Indeed, we did talk to him on our way out (last to leave the building at the end of the AGM actually), but forgot to contact him again for pics.

Tempest