This is probably a silly question but what does goingon the stand entail? Do you need a particularly nice or unusual car?

Nope, just being a member of the CCGB, sending me full address details and CCGB membership number, and I will send you a rearview mirror hanger for whatever day you want to attend. You will still have to buy your entry ticket from the Autometrix/GTI International website.

Tempest

hanger received thanks tempest.

will be on stand from lunchtime sat and sunday.

how many more will there be???

Probably going to this on the Sunday. I haven't been for years so it should be fun.

must be able to prove your corrado has had its chains done..lol

must be able to prove your corrado has had its chains done..lol
Not a problem. I have a receipt from D&G to prove :)

Not a problem. I have a receipt from D&G to prove :)

lmao

Might go on the stand then, although its far from a show car.

Edited by Portent

I'm going to trundle down for this all being well.

I know it's had it's critics recently but I'm going to go for the 1/4mile strip. I heard that the handling course is also to be resurrected this year. Had a great time (and posted a good time) last year, so will be there again to see if new tyres, suspension and polybush action gets me into the 12s (was 13.2sec, 4.8sec 0-60 last year).

Mines the green Storm with Black alloys if anyone sees me - say hello!

Hi Greg!

Which day you going?

Looking forward to seeing the turbo'd beast again!

Are you still having fun?

We'll be there both days with the RS4 on the RS246 stand and the Rado with two other Rado's ............... **cough** on the RS246 stand lol!!!!!!

Looked like Corrado forum was full then names dissapeared or we'd have been there!

I'll come over and say hi!

Well thats me down. Staying in Lutterworth. Cars all fly spattered but its staying that way. Hopefully see some folks tomorrow.

Think we'll be leaving the Rado at home, Not sure if worth risking it with the fuel pump wining! Altho on plus side i have a new one sat here!

My RS wil have my MacD plate on it so come say hi!

well i think Sunday was the best call! rained on and off for most of the time i was there! Only 3 cars on the CCGB stand...

Track runs proved difficult for most but all the good cars did well. Scirroco did a 3.03 0/60 then the head went at the end of the run.. shame was amazing of the line!

Good luck with the weather for tomorrow for those going!

I'll be there later today. Need to get up in about 4 hours so best get some sleep...

Yeah it was a decent day yestareday. Weather wasnt too bad. I did a few sprints and if you do the handling course watch out for tyre wear, its mental!!! Gods knows how but I managed to win my class yesterday in the sprint so I'm leaving with some sort of trophy. Hopefully see a few see a few more folks today as it was very quiet yesterday on the stand.

Not one Corrado under 6.5 seconds (or was it 7) on Saturday I am sure there will be a lot better today!

GTI international is still a good show after 5 years away from the show, but £20 to get in! Shocking really as it wasnt that good.

I hoped for more. Same show 5 years on for me. They don't seem to of added anything extra to raise the bar.

So very nice motors on the club stands but let's face it. That's the club member efforts not the show producers

So very nice motors on the club stands but let's face it. That's the club member efforts not the show producers

People showing their cars should get in free, kit car drivers get in free at the kit car shows and they're not the main attraction.

DSCF0446.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0442.jpg

DSCF0439.jpg

DSCF0434.jpg

DSCF0433.jpg

DSCF0430.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0417.jpg

DSCF0409.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0406.jpg

DSCF0402.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

DSCF0449.jpg

DSCF0447.jpg

People showing their cars should get in free, kit car drivers get in free at the kit car shows and they're not the main attraction.

Totally agree, I would be more inclined to attend shows with my cars if the entry was free for show cars.