Who's all going? Ive just booked up tonight and should be coming down with a few folk. Probably my only venture down south this year.

CCGB have booked a stand: To get on, simply select the CCGB from the drop-menu on the autometrix website, when booking your ticket, or so I am told :lol:

Tempest

£20 for a day ticket - ****takers!

Wow, is that how much they want these days? That's double what you pay at most shows and imo its just not all that good at all...

CCGB have booked a stand: To get on, simply select the CCGB from the drop-menu on the autometrix website, when booking your ticket, or so I am told :lol:

Tempest

Really, I didnt see but wasnt looking TBH. If there is a stand I'd like to put the car on if thats ok.

ill be going prob camp sat nite have a few beers then look round show with a hangover sunday!

what day are most other people going would be good to meet you all?

simply select the CCGB from the drop-menu on the autometrix website

Tempest

My understanding is that this generates the size of the stand area. Check Eric.

Message from Eric:

This year there is no drop-down box on the ticket booking website to

indicate which club you are with. Instead I have now received 10 club

stand hangers for each Saturday and Sunday. So, book your own entry

tickets on-line, then using the club stand hanger at arrival, you will

be guided to the CCGB club stand instead of the general car park.

Anyone wanting to go, PM or email me your CCGB membership number and

full current address details, so I can send out the club stand mirror

hanger for either Saturday, Sunday or both days (depending on what

youy have booked and paid for using the Inters on-line facility).

The club stand hanger is NOT your entry ticket! The club stand hanger

is simply so upon arrival you do not get fobbed off into the general

car park

Tempest

I`m off to Portugal so thankfully I will miss it.

It`s never been the same since the old Crowthorne days.

Im still going but I have space on the Aberdeenshire Clubgti stand. Could maybe do that on Sat and CCGB on Sunday. Who do I PM?

It's a reduced price if you buy your ticket in advance. £16.95 a day. advance reduced rate ticket sales end on 13th June

haven't been since half the traders changed into mobile pound shops, and poundland don't charge £16.95 entry fee (so I've been told)

I'm sure they'll be some nice cars there (amongst the chav-mobiles), but it's always going to be a struggle to create an atmosphere in the middle of a windswept airfield.

Its way to expensive, but not been down to this one for a few years, see you there! ;)

I know it's had it's critics recently but I'm going to go for the 1/4mile strip. I heard that the handling course is also to be resurrected this year. Had a great time (and posted a good time) last year, so will be there again to see if new tyres, suspension and polybush action gets me into the 12s (was 13.2sec, 4.8sec 0-60 last year).

Mines the green Storm with Black alloys if anyone sees me - say hello!

im going this year. dont think the corrado is going tho! might be off in the girlfriends audi!

I know it's had it's critics recently but I'm going to go for the 1/4mile strip. I heard that the handling course is also to be resurrected this year. Had a great time (and posted a good time) last year, so will be there again to see if new tyres, suspension and polybush action gets me into the 12s (was 13.2sec, 4.8sec 0-60 last year).

Mines the green Storm with Black alloys if anyone sees me - say hello!

I had a good look at your new brakes at Stealth on Friday. Look absolutely stunning! :) Did you not time the car when it you did that feature at Santa Pod? It must be capable of high 11s / low 12s I'd imagine with a good surface.

Probably going to this on the Sunday. I haven't been for years so it should be fun.

Still on track for this and looks like it will be my only trip south this year. Sprint and handling course will be given a go. Im on clubgti region stand on Sat and Corrado Club on Sunday. Anybody else going on the stand on Sunday?

This is probably a silly question but what does goingon the stand entail? Do you need a particularly nice or unusual car?