8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Apologies if this is a really stupid question, but did the switch connectors stay the same between old and new switches? My '96 C has an old-style headlight switch whereas I assume it should have a new-style one and it's been replaced...but it only lights up for sidelights and doesn't have the 'find it in the dark' ring lit up. Blown bulb or different pinout?

If it'll fit mine I'd love one! My top tip for diffusing LEDs is to file the top of the plastic encapsulation down flat - as long as you don't grind your way down to the visible metal bits in the middle then it still works fine, and it works a lot better than black paint. I'd probably swap the red LED for another colour too but that's just me :)

Stone

Apologies if this is a really stupid question, but did the switch connectors stay the same between old and new switches? My '96 C has an old-style headlight switch whereas I assume it should have a new-style one and it's been replaced...but it only lights up for sidelights and doesn't have the 'find it in the dark' ring lit up. Blown bulb or different pinout?

If it'll fit mine I'd love one! My top tip for diffusing LEDs is to file the top of the plastic encapsulation down flat - as long as you don't grind your way down to the visible metal bits in the middle then it still works fine, and it works a lot better than black paint. I'd probably swap the red LED for another colour too but that's just me :)

Stone

I've not had a look at an early switch so can't help really, hopefully someone can come along and say if the connectors fit both. I wouldn't have thought someone would change the dash connector to an early one if they are different. Hope you get the right answer.

List now upto date folks.

Apologies if this is a really stupid question, but did the switch connectors stay the same between old and new switches? Stone

The electrical connection is the same with the same loom plastic connector body on early switch looms/late switch looms.

Progress!!! Had an email this morning saying the order had been completed and have been given a courier tracking number I can use from tomorrow.Just need to cross fingers and toes they arrive now!

Edited by 8vMatt

Can I order one please....

how soon is your next batch coming through? Funds ready and waiting =)

Can anyone guess what I've got 100 of, sat on my dining room table? Haha, took two days to arrive from China! That is amazing delivery.

Right then, here we go for the group buy-

I will pm the names on the list soon (going out in a min) my paypal. I will either need a gift or you cover any fees for £23 please folks.

Very important- I need your name, address and also your forum user name to cross you off the list, any of those missing and it could be a headache tracking down who paid etc. I've seen problems on other group buys in the past.

Many thanks to everyone for your positive feedback on getting this sorted, its been a good many hours on the internet getting to this stage.

Edited by 8vMatt