VR6 Lee

North West Meet - 11/18th September - Poll added for Locations

Where should we have the meet  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where should we have the meet

• Cat and fiddle then to Erwood reservoir then food
    • Drive out to Jodrell Bank and then find nice pub
    • Somewhere else (Suggest in thread)

Just thinking of a meet somewhere for us North West lot before the weather starts to get cold and prior to me putting my car in hibernation for the winter months.

11th September 2011 13:00/ poss 18th September

Poll added (August 29th 2011)

Edited by VR6 Lee

I can't do 29th (working) or 11th (commitments), 18th or the 25th are good for me

the evening of bank holiday monday will suit me, working in the lakes untill 12.30, cat and fiddle for tea?

Ok I will change the header to the 11th september and all we have to do is sort meeting place out

i can do the 11th, will be go to meet with a few of you after missing all the other meets due to work, anybody need any tyres probably be able to fit 4 in ?

Maybe let the people decide Lee. Perhaps use the "poll facility" at the head of the page with the two places you mention and set a deadline for perhaps the week before. Otherwise the date may pass with no one making a decision.

I'm in either way but Jodrell bank will always get my vote. It's a real dish ( fnar fnar ).

Maybe let the people decide Lee. Perhaps use the "poll facility" at the head of the page with the two places you mention and set a deadline for perhaps the week before. Otherwise the date may pass with no one making a decision.

I'm in either way but Jodrell bank will always get my vote. It's a real dish ( fnar fnar ).

Added James.. good idea!! :)

I am going to insure the car for both Saturday (when I pick it up) and Sunday (so I can come along to this) before it goes in the garage for a strip down LOL.

Jay

Will give the poll until Sunday evening at 20:00, so come on peeps get voting if you wanna come.

Only just seen this, I'm in, 18th is better as I think I need a weekend off after all this weekend at edition! :)