wy906

‘An offer you can’t refuse’

For how much CASH would you be happy to sell your car, TODAY, at its current state?

About £2750 which is what it is currently for sale at..

Someone came go my door yesterday looking to buy mine, I was at work and he misses rang me in a bit of a panic.

I told her what ever you do don't let him have the keys to look inside, as it's not advertised for sale but it will go if the moneys right.

The guy seemed really keen apparently and left 2 phone numbers to contact him on!

I don't know how much to even ask, but i'd like £3500 after all the money it's had spent on it.

If I was selling then probably around £3k to £3.5k depending on the market at the time. But as I'm not selling then it would have to be around £4k to tempt me.

A guy came up to me and offered £250 cash for my rado while i was filing it up at the petrol station. I politely told him where to put his money

Yes it may have nearly 190k on the clock but its worth a lot more to me than that!!

In it's current state i'd take £900 but then again when i pull ma finger oot and get the mot done there's is no way id even consider taking any less than £1800, I'd then put money to that and prob get another Rado.

£3250 to buy C5 OEM

£1500 for Schrick manifold, 268 cams and remap

£500 for Climatronic and aircon

£500 aside for any repairs in the first 6 months

£6k ought to do it :-)

£1600, she's got a few bits and bobs worth a bit extra I think. She'll be up for sale any day now.

£10k

I'd then buy it back off them 6 weeks later for £3k when the novelty had worn off and they realised what a pain in the back side it can be when it wants to! That should finance a turbo conversion at Vince's nicely lol..!

Can't see myself ever selling it at the moment. Couldn't replace it with anything anywhere near as fun for the money.

Hard one this, mine is worth more to me than its actually worth. If I sold it I would have to find another daily, which would probably not be as good mechanically as mine. So it would have to be a really silly offer that is really unlikely seeing it is rough diamond.

So not for sale, unless of course someone wants to give me the £7k for a brand spanking new engine fitted for the T5.

won't sell it :) cost me so far 3k but if you like to pay 3k for it you will go back without a car, just don't want to sell it