24V Renshaw

Northern convoy to stealth rolling road day...

Following ChrisL's suggestion on the rolling road day thread I thought I would start a "Northern convoy" thread.

I am heading down from Cheshire early in the morning and would be happy to meet up with people at Knutsford services.

With regard to people heading across from the North east we could meet somewhere else on route.

So thoughts?

Jay

Id be happy to meet up ill be with chrisl anyway not sure where we would meet but ill go for it anyway id say somewer on the m1 maybe ill let everyone else decide and just follow like a big sheep

Matt, are you chauffeuring anyone down with you? I really fancy coming but as you probably saw my corrado is in a lot of bits so just want to come to take a look around

Sure mate u can jump in if you want i was going to ask a mate to go but dint bother as he hasnt got a corrado so would probs get bored

Let me know mate otherwise ill be goin solo

I will have an empty car if anyone wants to jump in somewhere between Wilmslow and Southam :)

Jay

i might mate

Following ChrisL's suggestion on the rolling road day thread I thought I would start a "Northern convoy" thread.

I am heading down from Cheshire early in the morning and would be happy to meet up with people at Knutsford services.

With regard to people heading across from the North east we could meet somewhere else on route.

So thoughts?

Jay

Jay, will you be heading down the M6? If so, might be awkward to meet up on the way down.

Id be happy to meet up ill be with chrisl anyway not sure where we would meet but ill go for it anyway id say somewer on the m1 maybe ill let everyone else decide and just follow like a big sheep

We'll have to sort out a time and location.

We'll have to sort out a time and location.

No probs looks like ill be going with swiftkid so might need to go out beverly way unless he come down our neck of the woods

Im happy to leave early and meet anywer but watever the plan mcdonalds should be included haha

Just to update this me and chris will be setting of from hull at 6.00 in morning heading up the m18 and down the m1 most likely so anyone who want to meet better drive and about 160 to catch us ( kidding lol ) !! A nice 70 all the way for anyone who may be able to join us

Need to check Clive Sullivan way, it might be closed on Sunday morning. I'll check and let you know if we need to change meering point and time.

Just to update this me and chris will be setting of from hull at 6.00 in morning heading up the m18 and down the m1 most likely so anyone who want to meet better drive and about 160 to catch us ( kidding lol ) !! A nice 70 all the way for anyone who may be able to join us

So you'll be passing J25 on the M1?

I would have thought so mate if stealth is past that junction we could arrange to meet you on a service near there if you want

Yeah Stealth is off at J21 onto M69. I'll come back to you on this in a few days to confirm.

Cheers

Ok then mate no probs if you decide you want to follow us up there maybe pm across your number and we can give you a ring when wer near to ya

I'll be joining M1 at junction 36, so can meet you at Woodhall (J31-J30) or Tibshelf (J29-28) at I'm guessing around 7am.

When do you think you'll be passing?

Joni

I would think we will be passing there at maybe 7.30 id have to check tho and make sure on the map i could be wrong about that

Same again tho maybe pm your number across and we can ring you when we are close by so you know we are near

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Just checked now and to tibshelf it is an hour and a half so not a bad guess at half seven

I've just checked the route for myself as i'm heading from coningsby, possible to meet at leicester m1 services southbound?

Could do mate is this after tibshelf then ill have to look and see where it is and then go from there im on my phone so finding it hard to work out wer everyone is and what time to say to meet

Wow, this is going to take some planning!

I think the best way to go about it is to swap some phone numbers for the people who want to meet then give them a ring on the way down and organise to pull over at the services on the way once people deffo know they can be there

Should be a good convoy tho im kinda looking forward to it and maybe a chance to get some good rolling shots