24V Renshaw

Northern convoy to stealth rolling road day...

I think the best way to go about it is to swap some phone numbers for the people who want to meet then give them a ring on the way down and organise to pull over at the services on the way once people deffo know they can be there

Should be a good convoy tho im kinda looking forward to it and maybe a chance to get some good rolling shots

Yeah, i'm looking forward to it and hopefully borrow the good camera from work to get some shots.

Ok I can meet at Trowell services between J26 and 25. Any idea what time roughly you'll be there?

How about this proposal.

Start at Hull 6am.

Hull to Woodall Services = 1:06

Depart Woodall Services at 7:10am

Woodall Services to Leicester Forest Services = 56mins

+ a flying visit through Trowel for Dave at around 7:38am according to Google

Depart Leicester Forest Services 8:10am

Leicester Forest Services to Stealth Racing = 45min

Arrive at Stealth 8:55am.

Any advances on that.

Joni

Edited by VR6Joni

Right guys, tried to simplify this thread a little for those that want to join in on the Convoy. This is using googlemaps so hopefully including stoppage time it will be reasonably accurate.

Heres mine (Dave), redborbet (Matt) and Chris L's route from Hull

6.00am - Leave Hull (with Mcdonalds, what a horrible hour!!!)

7.10am - (1hr 6m to Woodhall Services, S26 7XR) Meet VR6Joni

7.40am - (33m to Junction 25, NG10 5NJ) Meet Daves16v, can you confirm if we can pull off and meet or if we need to call when going past so you can join the convoy.

8.10am - (29m to Welcome Break, LE3 3GB) Meet Nathan Harvey

8.50am - Arrive at Stealth

Here is the map, if anyone else wants to join, just click the link, 'add destination' underneath the postcodes at the left hand side and do the math!

How's that for a bit of organisation!!!

I don't mind either way, if you don't want to stop then a call when you reach J25 is fine by me.

Right guys, tried to simplify this thread a little for those that want to join in on the Convoy. This is using googlemaps so hopefully including stoppage time it will be reasonably accurate.

Heres mine (Dave), redborbet (Matt) and Chris L's route from Hull

6.00am - Leave Hull (with Mcdonalds, what a horrible hour!!!)

7.10am - (1hr 6m to Woodhall Services, S26 7XR) Meet VR6Joni

7.40am - (33m to Junction 25, NG10 5NJ) Meet Daves16v, can you confirm if we can pull off and meet or if we need to call when going past so you can join the convoy.

8.10am - (29m to Welcome Break, LE3 3GB) Meet Nathan Harvey

8.50am - Arrive at Stealth

Here is the map, if anyone else wants to join, just click the link, 'add destination' underneath the postcodes at the left hand side and do the math!

How's that for a bit of organisation!!!

Good plan, Should we shave 15 mins of the set off time as I think planning to get there for 8:50 doesn't allow for any traffic delays etc, plus theres no time for car washes!!

Yer can do if you want lets say meet at st andrews quey mc ds at 5.30 have brekki on the go if you want i can multitask lol

Im surebif we get there half our late its not going to matter as things will only just have begun and i would have thought that we will be waiting around wuite a while for the rollers

Hey Matt,

I will get to McD's for 5:30am on Sunday morning. We can grab some brekki and maybe set off around 5.45 or so.

Appologies everyone - I'm a bit OCD when it comes to travelling places and also about having a clean car in public!!!!

Hi mate thats fine me and swiftkid are all sorted now so will see you at mcds

Iv got the exhaust on now sounds great and will also have the wheels on although they need a refurb will give me an extra half inch clearence on the rollers lol as its quit low

I still need to touch up my nice key mark wich ill do tomorrow so could maybe pop down saturday at some point and try and make it look respectable

If your cleaning your car i may aswell do mine when wer there if we have time

Glad the exhausts OK, looking forward to hearing and seeing it. I am on a swimming teaching course all day Saturday (8am to 4.30pm) so have taken the day off tomorrow for cleaning the car top to bottom (and maybe a quick machine polish). If your off feel free to pop over and we'll have a go at the scratch and give your a clean.

Cheers chris that sounds good i may have an hour spare but i have plans for the night but can probs finish early only thing is ill have to heat gun the paint and laquer dry as i havent done it yet

Cheers for the exhaust ill have to take you for a spin so you can hear it properly tho

Ill give you a txt tomorrow if i have enough time to come bud

Hey Matt,

I will get to McD's for 5:30am on Sunday morning. We can grab some brekki and maybe set off around 5.45 or so.

Appologies everyone - I'm a bit OCD when it comes to travelling places and also about having a clean car in public!!!!

So are we all meeting 15mins earlier now?

If anyone is coming from the North West a couple of us are meeting at Knutsford services at 7am. That is of course assuming I get my car back together....

Jay

Hi guys, i'll be able to meet you at Leicester forest east services if thats ok?

Jonathan,

Where in Notts are you? I'm in Sandiacre.