_Meth

2012 Corrado Forum Calendar! - All Over For Another Year!

You can order yours by clicking this link and hitting the paypal button underneath the picture of the calendar :) It will only let you purchase 1/2/3 etc if there are that many left - so if it goes through, you will have secured your copy!

Rob, I think a few people have got very lucky getting theres on saturday morning. I wouldnt get too worried! They were posted out at around 3pm Friday afternoon...

Please let me know when it does arrive :)

Yeah it will go to what ever you have set as your postage address on paypal...

Glad you've got it though :)

Calendar received this morning and what a calendar!!! Top quality.

Who's is the blue Storm on Junes picture? Does anyone know if there is a thread for this car, wouldnt mind seeing some more pics.

Glad everyone is happy with it! :)

Remember I still have some available, and I will next be going to the post office... TOMORROW!

So get yours ordered before 10am tomorow and I will put it in the post tomorow morning for you!

Have it before the weekend! :)

Click Here To Order Yours

Calendar received this morning and what a calendar!!! Top quality.

Who's is the blue Storm on Junes picture? Does anyone know if there is a thread for this car, wouldnt mind seeing some more pics.

The one with a nugget (yellow corrado) in the background? If yes thats Judes storm (butterfly) is her username

Hi Guys! I have just posted out everyones order since the last postage run. So everyone who has placed an order through the webpage should have theirs by the end of the week at the latest!

There is a very small amount left on my table, when these are gone they are gone! :)

Edited by _Meth

Just so you know mate received the one you sent out tuesday, on wednesday so we're all good mate

Thanks

Jon

Glad they are getting there so quickly, and that everyone is happy!!!

Remember if you havent ordered yours yet, you want to do it quick as im pretty much out of them now!

Jon, thanks for letting me know chap :)

Just thought i would let everyone know that i have litterally 2/3 left now. If anyone wants one, and hasnt allready ordered one - now is the time to do it! I will probably be getting to the post office next tuesday for what will be the last post of this calendar :)

Realy chuffed about the responses from people and it realy is a must for any corrado enthusiast :)

Bump for sunday! The button on the page will stop allowing you to order as soon as the last one is taken, and the last order allowed will be 9am tomorow morning.

I will be posting the last batch out tomorrow, then that will be it :) i genuinley am unsure how many are left, it is 2/3 tops!

Well thats it guys! The last of the calendars have been dispatched today and should start hitting the final doorsteps over the next few days!

Thankyou all for your assistance in creating another great calendar this year! Heres to next year and roll on 2012 so we can all get them hanging up!