Purple Tom

- **Please Close** - Breaking 1994 Aqua Blue Corrado VR6

Is the sunroof mechanism working ok?

---------- Post added at 4:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:39 PM ----------

Also is the passenger door handle available?

clip/part that is pushed to recline the drivers side chair forward... ? posted price please.

headlight switch by any chance?

cheers paul

---------- Post added at 3:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:18 PM ----------

headlight switch by any chance?

cheers paul

Hello, I need a drivers side engine mount top plate. I got a new vw engine mount but the top plate is flat not angled like the Corrado VR6 one, the top plate just unbolts and should'nt be much to post on it's own, the rest s the heavy bit. Chances are the rest of mount is'nt in sellable condition unless new and their not very expensive new anyway.

Have the late heater controls gone, i need the 'light stick' behind any of the dials/knob.

i dont surpose you have the dash do you mate or the dash center console what houses all the heater controls and stuff if poss

Do you still have the blower motor? If so, condition and price posted please?

Thanks

Finally got some time off work to spend in the garage - I'll update this over the next couple of days for those who have asked recently!

Tom

I`m looking for tailgate hinge plastic covers for the roof, and also fuel filler door with hinge and spring if you have them.

Looking for the door handles and key??? Pm me a price delivered if you can help :)

RATTA

---------- Post added at 1:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:04 PM ----------

Looking for the door handles and key??? Pm me a price delivered if you can help :)

RATTA

Looking for a fully working fuel pump, part no. 1H0 919 651

Cheers

Throttle body with isv and upper inlet mani still available? If so how much posted?

---------- Post added at 4:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:26 PM ----------

Throttle body with isv and upper inlet mani still available? If so how much posted?

Do you have any interior parts?

Cluster Trim and Center Dash Trim where the radio and heater controls are