Purple Tom

- **Please Close** - Breaking 1994 Aqua Blue Corrado VR6

hi tom,

where in derbyshire are you? im interested in the 50mm splitter too.

Tom,

I asked about rad support panel a while back - it was going for powdercoating - have you still got it and if so how much collected?

Tim.

Tom- doh!!

Forgot to ask yesterday whether you had slam panel available, and if so what condition and price collected?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim, I know the rad panel isn't available as I had it.

As for the rad panel, I've powder coated it for Tom, I just need to get it back to him over this next week.

hi tom,

where in derbyshire are you? im interested in the 50mm splitter too.

I'll ask him to either let me know or post it up. I thought it might be on another thread but cant find it.

spoiler control module if you have it code must end with a C , how much posted

Cheers Ben.

Should have one on the way so no longer need one.

Ta any how

Edited by captainredeye
found a module else where

Tom- doh!!

Forgot to ask yesterday whether you had slam panel available, and if so what condition and price collected?

Thanks,

Tim

Tom,

Any news yet on radiator support panel?

Cheers,

Tim.

Hi Tom

Do you have a door lock barrel leftover and the parcel shelf bump rests that stick to the tailgate?

thanks

Paul

Is the ABS light available?

I'll 2nd it if you've still got it and Jay doesn't want it mate

Hi,

I'd just like to apologise for not being online for the last 6 weeks or so. Firstly, just before August bank holiday weekend my internet stopped working and it took BT/Plusnet over a month to fix it! :-( Then on 21st September I started my new job properly which to be honest has taken so much time it's unreal. I've been using my days off to just catch up on some of the daily mundane elements of life, not leaving me much time to get into the garage. And to top it off last week I was served notice on my house so I need to find somewhere else to live. Luckily that is in hand (hopefully).

As a result of all of that, today is the first time I've been able to get on the forum for any length of time. I've done a bit of catching up but some of the parts requests are so old that I don't know if people still want the bits or not.

So - this thread is now officially re-opened as I still have loads of parts to sell - if anyone needs anything please ask and if I've got it then I'll sort out a price for you :-)

Thanks for reading, and sorry again!

Tom

alright tom

i'm looking for the rubber trim that goes along the bottom of the window on the drivers door. this'll have an aluminium strip reinforcing it, this has to be nice n straight n not deformed, unlike mine..

a price posted to portsmouth would be much appreciated

good luck in your new job

cheers

Edited by 16v_alan
bollox'd it up dun i..

Hi I'm looking for front 3 slat grilel with emblem and rear number plate plinth. If you still have them how much an could I collect as only down the road in Stoke.

16V alan - I'll double check on that door trim, I think I've got one! Off down the garage in a bit so I'll have a look :-)

st4stokie - I don't have a grille but I do have a number plate plinth. It's in good condition, not perfect but I managed to remove it relatively intact. Will get some picture for you - open to offers on it.

Cheers

Tom

I wouldn't mind some petrol tank straps if you got them, i can refurb them if they aren't too rusted

I've actually got a set off being powdercoated now, they should be back fairly soon so once they are I'll get a pic up for you!

Cheers

Tom

16V alan - I'll double check on that door trim, I think I've got one! Off down the garage in a bit so I'll have a look :-)

st4stokie - I don't have a grille but I do have a number plate plinth. It's in good condition, not perfect but I managed to remove it relatively intact. Will get some picture for you - open to offers on it.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom could you send pics of the pith to 07825447703 please.

Tom

After some black trims if you have them for my 1995 corrado.

R/H carpet to sill trim runner (along the bottom of the door sill)

R/H kick panel (attaches to the front of the above)

Upper and lower steering column trim/covers

Let me know price and condition of what you have including postage to N.I (BT41 postcode)

If they are promiced to others, no problem

Alastair

Hi Tom,

Do you have the heater control unit?

Also need the rubber on the drivers side window slot.

Ta,

R