Purple Tom

- **Please Close** - Breaking 1994 Aqua Blue Corrado VR6

Nathan Harvey - that'll be in with the regulators which I'm selling with the doors I'm afraid!

Blue95 - I've got the grille and badge, the grille is missing one tab but tbh it doesn't affect the way it fits and also makes it slightly easier to get to the bonnet release mechanism should the cable ever snap (I speak from experience!!). The badge is good - let me know if you're still interested - £22 posted for the pair.

g60karmann - bonnet, bumper and both wings are spoken for currently - I'll let you know if it changes. The tailgate is pretty good, no major scratches although it does have a little bit of rust around the number plate light recess, nothing huge though tbh.

KHAWAR16 - I'll let you know if anything changes.

Cheers - anything else please ask!

Paul - the coolant hoses are spoken for, as mentioned in the advert. I do however have a couple of VR6 hoses in very good condition left over from a previous car that I broke if that's any good to you? Would do the pair for £20 posted.

Cheers

Tom

Hi mate i'm after the rollers out the window mech(white nylon ones) i have a none function window at the min

I've got a couple somewhere if you still need them?

Hey Tom,

Did you manage to check the ABS Light part no. in the end?

Thanks,

Andy

Poll250 - Checked the ABS light and it ends in AA I'm afraid. You'll need a late-spec one as I'm sure you know!

EJ Taylor - front bumper has gone I'm afraid!

Tom,

Would you take £40 for the O/S (driver's) headlight, or shall we cut the crap and meet in the middle at £45 posted?

Josh

Just a quick update - I've amended the first thread with some of the parts that are still available. The car goes to the scrappers next weekend so any of the panels that aren't wanted (tailgate, rear bumper etc) will be going with it.

I've also had a session on taking it to bits today and there's still loads left, including pretty much all of the interior trim - all in great condition. Still fog lights, switches, N/S headlight, splitter, headlining, sunroof mech, carpet etc etc available so if there's anything you need then shout up.

I'm going to try to salvage as many parts as I can but I've only got room for so much and have got a 16V coming in for a VR6 conversion the day after this goes to the scrappers so need to leave room for that.

Cheers

Tom

Just a quick update - I've amended the first thread with some of the parts that are still available. The car goes to the scrappers next weekend so any of the panels that aren't wanted (tailgate, rear bumper etc) will be going with it.

I've also had a session on taking it to bits today and there's still loads left, including pretty much all of the interior trim - all in great condition. Still fog lights, switches, N/S headlight, splitter, headlining, sunroof mech, carpet etc etc available so if there's anything you need then shout up.

I'm going to try to salvage as many parts as I can but I've only got room for so much and have got a 16V coming in for a VR6 conversion the day after this goes to the scrappers so need to leave room for that.

Cheers

Tom

Tom,

Do you still have the radiator support panel and if so what is the condition?

Tim

How is the complete spoiler mechanism mate? Would be interested in it potentially depending on price..

Tim - radiator support panel is available but it's off being powdercoated at the moment - how soon do you need it?

Jim - spoiler mechanism is good, yours for £30 posted if you want it.

Chris - I do have several of the rubber mounts yeah, is it just those you need or the little brackets too?

Alex - pedal box is also available, took it off yesterday - £60 posted if you want it.

Cheers

Tom

How much we talking collected mate? And does it include the clutch master cylinder?

Cheers

£55 collected mate, including the clutch master cylinder which is in good condition.

I'm near Belper - postcode DE56 2JQ. When would you be able to collect?

Cheers

Tom

Tomorrow evening is good, I'll be in the garage from 5pm (ish) until 8.45pm so anytime then is good if you can make it?