Sign in to follow this  
hutchyvw

my 'new' rado 16v ( 9x16 brocks et15 )

here's a few pics of my new ( 1 month old rado ).

i've added the rims, painted the rear lights full red and added a stainless system since buying it. next on the agenda is arch rollin and a 100mm drop like i ran on my mk2 golf on the same rims :D

hope you like?

Nice looking motor mate... I see you too have a colour coded front spoiler - looks really good like that but like mine it will crack and chip on anything taller than a matchbox :roll:

Welcome to the forum BTW :D

phat rado, - welcome to the forum m8

ur car looks great - nice wheels

Watch your front spoiler though - mine used to scrape on the road regularly, before I ripped it off :(

You may be okay - looks like your's has been changed for the 50mm VR6 one, instead of the 90mm one it will have had originally.

NICE M8 lovin' the front C/C SPLITTER !!!

i am getting that done on tuesday ! and also a little suprise also to stop direct wacking....

mind you all i think now is colour code your door handles like mine

see atached pic...

to stop mine hitting a custom fabrication compay is making this for my front splitter!

pic

97f1lm2.jpg

I was thinking the same Chris!!

I would love to see it...."That? Oh that's just my Mclaren F1 front spoiler....complete with engine and driver!!" :lol:

oh, and the spoiler on the white one, is the 90mm one, when you see the shallow one, it all becomes clear.

nice brocks to them :)

Looking sweet phat rado, and welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in Manchester are you? Looks like the first pic is taken in the Arndale NCP? Will have to keep an eye for you.

wow...love it mate.

But got a funny question for ya..why does the bottom slat on your grill look more angled than the rest?? is it a different grill perhaps than the usual reiger one...and also are both eyebrow and grill seperate items?

i really like the wheels...proper dished!! would loev to see a pic of the rear mate! 8)

Thanks for the positive comments people its nice to know the cars not only enjoyed by me.

VR6 corrado: i'm actually from ramsbottom ( yep that a real place ) its nearer to bury.

Dubbprince: Yeah the grill is a custom made item and yeah the grill and spoiler are one piece. I'll get a pic of the back end up asap.

Corradokid: only the tread of the tyres has to sit within the arches as far as i'm aware. I take it your running stretched tyres( i'm using 205/40/16's), i didnt have any problems with mot on the golf and the rims stuck out of the arches on that as well, however the front tread does sit out by about a centimetre at most on the corrado( at the very top ). i'm gonna see how it sits with the mot station and also wether it comes in under the arch once the cars dropped 100mm, obviously the arches will need to be rolled all round and probably pulled at the front.

ask them before you need the mot, at a local station. If they say its a fail you could have the back of the wheel machined down by a max of 5mm to make the fronts a 20 offset. If your in the manchester area give me a bell and i can arrange this for you if you need it. It should only cost about £20-30 quid but its better than a failed mot or havin to change your rims. :wink: