Rocket Ron

CCGB Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Badge

good points andi not being picky or anything but this is a VW forum and i know that the four rings are part of theVAG group but do you have to advertise for them ( or are you getting a cut? lol ( said very tongue in cheek and no real insult intended but had to be said ;) have a good day :)

You do realise it's the Audi logo with the u rotated to spell my name..? ;)

audi-logo_reasonably_small.jpg

And I own an Audi A3 3.2 V6 Quattro Sportback, so am quite entitled to use the logo! :)

Andi

Please accept my apologies will in future clear it first before I do anything again. However some of your members are also ours.

Hi Ron.

Have you thought about making an eBay shop for all club merchandise??

Just thought not all members can make meets throughout the year but might want a top or cup etc......

Johnny

I have an online store on vr6oc.com

Very easy to setup with full stock management. Integrates with PayPal for payments.

Mine arrived today. Thanks.

For some reason I expected a plastic badge about credit card sized but it's actually quite small and metal, which I like. It's more subtle than I expected :thumbleft:

Mine arrived today. Thanks.

For some reason I expected a plastic badge about credit card sized but it's actually quite small and metal, which I like. It's more subtle than I expected :thumbleft:

I initially thought that.... but had to look at a ruler at the dims.... 40mm x 20mm sounds bigger than it actually is..... expecting mine soon..

Hi Ron.

Have you thought about making an eBay shop for all club merchandise??

Just thought not all members can make meets throughout the year but might want a top or cup etc......

Johnny

or stick them for sale on the club website and save on ebay fees!

or stick them for sale on the club website and save on ebay fees!

Or that instead :)

I had not realise these were made of metal until Portent in the above few posts mentioned this...also the trouble with listing on ebay as a full business is that there is FIXED monthly fee (£15) whether you sell anything or not on top of all the other listing fee and final value fees you have to pay on top of the fixed monthly fee.

Thank you all for your interest. In future advertising for anything else will be on our CCGB site please all visit for further information. Sorry but it's beyond my control.

Thank you all for your interest. In future advertising for anything else will be on our CCGB site please all visit for further information. Sorry but it's beyond my control.

I have to say i think that is rather sad mate if i am reading into it correctly that the dummy has been spat out over a corrado enthusiast trying to get something out to fellow corrado enthusiast's on a for corrado enthusiast's site to help keep said corrado enthusiast's club going are we not supposed to be all corrado enthusiast's interested in keeping these car's on the road? Obviously some people have different agenda's.

There's a tad more to it than that James and the Corrado Club GB (CCGB) Have to respect Andi's (Forum Owners) point of view which we do, it ought to have been discussed beforehand really and wasn't.

We are looking into a solution so to speak so please bear with us a while and hopefully we can get something sorted in the near future :)

Paul (kip)

I will not miss anything anyway paul as i flit between the forum and club website anyway i enjoy using the both and feel they compliment each other:)

i too flit between the two and cant really see the problem but its a personally feeling thing i spose hope you can all work it out nicely guys and if this site was to produce a badge too i would probably buy that aswell

Gonna lock this one now. If any CCGB members want one of these fine badges, please head on over to the CCGB website for further details :)