daves16v

Stanford Hall Convoy M1 South

I wouldn't mind to meet up on the way down, I'll check what time I need to set off to get to trowell for 7am.

Hi Kip,

Yes will be meeting you guys hopefully at Trowell Services for 6.45. If thats okay, i will PM you my number.

Sanksy are you hoping to meet up with us at Trowell ???

---------- Post added at 8:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:11 PM ----------

Yes Goldie :)

---------- Post added at 2:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:38 PM ----------

Guildmage, Do you fancy meeting at Wooley Edge or Woodhall services?

Kip, me and my misses can join up with you guys as it's on our way more-less. What time you're planning to set off from your place?

Paul, I thought you getting to Stanford earlier? Meeting us means getting there for about 8.

Hi Dave ill see if the GF will be up for a convoy down with you lot, presume we are meeting on the south bound side of trowell service

Hi Dave ill see if the GF will be up for a convoy down with you lot, presume we are meeting on the south bound side of trowell service

Jon, yes Southbound side.

Guildmage, Do you fancy meeting at Wooley Edge or Woodhall services?

Not fussed, probably sooner the better, so we can meet at Wooley Edge. Then we could call at Kip/Judith place and go all together? What you think? Alternatively after Wooley we can all meet at Trowell (to simplify things).

Obviously as we all love to be punctual whatever happens we have to be at Kip's the latest at 6am. I don't mind setting of slightly earlier just to make sure we all gonna be on time. I'll PM you my phone number.

Edited by guildmage

Lucasz if you really want to meet up with us we could see you on the road if you are coming past Junction 36 at 6.10am and can call me to see where on the road you are.

May be easier in the long run ;)

Lucasz if you really want to meet up with us we could see you on the road if you are coming past Junction 36 at 6.10am and can call me to see where on the road you are.

May be easier in the long run ;)

Think you're right. May just be easier that way. Will aim for 6.10am at junction 36 then. Going to be a nice trip on Sunday :)

Will try to catch the convoy around j30, if not see you at trowel services.