VR6Pete

Rolling Road & Show and Shine @ Stealth Racing 16th June

Think I'm gonna pop down but not in the rado :(

Told my mate about it last night and he seemed keen, he's got a really clean mk3 VR. I told him to sign up on VR6OC but don't know if he will so ill let him know the prices and stuff then ill stick my name down for him probly!

Ben

Get dude, no worries, looking forward to meeting up :)

Joined the list the other day, never been to a meet, had the car a year and have been meaning to see what power its got so thought it would be ideal, look forward to it!

Awesome!

Best in show prize has arrived!

uvehyby5.jpg

Just a point regarding the show and shine, its just for fun and honestly any car is welcome, no matter what condition it is in, and despite you thinking it may not be show standard :)

27 cars registered so far, going to be a cracking day! Anyone else up for this or the show and shine? :)

Can we have a show and shine consolation prize? Only way I'm likely to get a look in :lol:

What about food !!!!! !!!!

Forecast is good, surely a BBQ - and No, I am not offering !! Somone else's turn !! :D

Might be tempted to bring my new beast along....................

Looking into food, think last rolling road I organised someone kindly bought loads of buffet / sandwiches down etc.... BBQ is a good suggestion if someone wants to do it :) there's not much in the way of food down that way, unless you go the petrol station lol.

Watch this space....

Only 5 spaces left, 30 cars running so far...

Only a few spaces left guys! Who's up for a cracking day of VR6 action?

Sure, everything Is on the first post, including the link to register your place. It's pay on the day, £25 for 2 power runs :)

I darent put my 16v on the rollers - I need to drive it home afterwards...

Can we have a show and shine consolation prize? Only way I'm likely to get a look in :lol:

I'm sure I can sort a window sticker and tax disk holder for runners up ;)

Trophies have come. Who will be walking away with them?

pagy9amu.jpg

Count me in for this, I've just added my name to the list.

Excellent.

Started cleaning my car and patching up my exhaust too.

u5y5yne7.jpg

33 cars registered so far, sunny weather (hopefully) :) everyone is welcome to come and watch too, lets make this event one to remember for months to come :)

updated to partly cloudy and some sunny intervals.

36 cars now running on the rolling road :) so cant guarantee anyone else who's now wanting to run will be able to get on the rollers, but you can still take part in our fun show and shine event, there are multiple categories where trophies will be up for grabs, and a selection of Wax Tailor detailing products for the best car of the day, along with window stickers and tax disc holders for runners up.

Even if you don't think your car is up to scratch, remember, this is an "every day" club for everyday people and it doesn't matter what your car looks like, it’s just for fun so we can have a bit of banter and be inspired by other members cars.

If you don't wish to take part in any of the day’s activities, don't let that put you off from attending, everyone is welcome to spectate and soak up the days atmosphere!

We have the trophies and the prizes, we just need you!

See you Sunday :)

Pete

Can't wait for this :D

I was going to try to get my chains done in time but it's not gonna happen lol

I've been prepping, got through a tub of gun gum on my exhaust, the original system is not fairing too well to the test of time lol

Have a good time all, look out for my C looking sorry for itself in the corner! (Green one on BBS CH with a cream dash)

Nick

Have a good time all, look out for my C looking sorry for itself in the corner! (Green one on BBS CH with a cream dash)

Nick

No worries mate :) your there in spirit lol.

Won't be long before mine is in getting a new head fitted!

We have one more place available.

Any last minute takers? :)