VR6Pete

Rolling Road & Show and Shine @ Stealth Racing 16th June

When: Sunday 16th June 2013 at 0900

Location: Stealth Racing UK, Units 6 & 12, Warwick House Industrial Estate, Banbury Road, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2PT

Costs:

£25, We will also be requesting a small deposit of £5 to secure your place on the day of the event, if you attend the event, you will receive a refund via PayPal after the event.

£3 entry to show and shine (Club Members FREE)

Considerations:

* Ensure your vehicle is free of any coolant / oil leaks.

* Ensure your vehicle is topped up with coolant and oil.

* Ensure that your vehicle's wheels have been tracked.

If your vehicle is excessively lowered, ensure that it is raised prior to the event to avoid disappointment on the day.

Other Activities:

We will be running some activities on the day, where prizes will be available for the winners of the following!

Rolling Road

Highest N/A Car

Highest F/I Car

Slowest of the Day

Show and Shine

Car of the Day

Best Wheels

Best Engine Bay

Best Interior

Trophies will be up for grabs for the above categories, with a range of detailing products supplied by Wax Tailor as the prize for "Car of the Day"

VAG-COM / VCDS Diagnostics:

We will be bringing the clubs own VAG-COM / VCDS kit should you wish to plug your car into the kit for diagnostics (OBD2 only).

Catering:

Hot drinks are available from the waiting room at Stealth Racing for a small fee, and there is a petrol station within walking distance for sandwiches / snacks etc... however it is advisable to bring food and cold drinks should you wish to do so.

Where To Stay:

Tarsus Hotel & Restaurant

Daventry Road

Southam, Warwickshire CV47 1NW

01926 813 585

http://www.tarsusrestaurant.co.uk

Holiday Inn Coventry - South

London Road

Coventry CV8 3DY

024 7630 1585

http://www.ihg.com‎

Premier Inn Coventry (Binley / A46) & TGI Fridays

Rugby Road

Binley Woods, Coventry, Warwickshire CV3 2TA

0871 527 8268

http://www.premierinn.com‎

How To Get There:

Stealth Racing is situated only 6 miles from Junction 12 off the M40, and is located on the A423, for your convenience, you can plan a route using the RAC Route Planner Service / Google Maps, use CV47 2PT for SatNav.

map.jpg

Site Layout

If you are taking part in the show and shine ONLY please park in the blue area.

If you are taking part in the Rolling Road AND Show and Shine, please park in the blue area.

If you are taking part in the Rolling Road ONLY please park in the Orange area.

1368526579_2_FT503491_stealthmap.png

Register For The Event:

You can register for this event using our event registration system by clicking the following link:

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/aacgc_event_listing/Event_Details.php?det.4

Edited by VR6Pete

Bollocks.. I'm on holiday that week.. would have been nice to come along as a spectator rather than organiser of one of these, for once. Nevermind - hope it goes well :)

Cheers Jim :) I've just booked an event for VR6OC at Brooklands too for the next 2 years, will post some information up soon :) looking forward to taking out the VR for some runs this summer!

We always accommodate a few non VR's at the end of most our RR days mate, more the merrier. It's the people who make events, not just the cars ;)

Hi guys!

Really would like to firm some numbers up for this event!

Please register your attendance on the following link: http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/aacgc_event_listing/Event_Details.php?det.4

I need a minimum of 20 cars for it to go ahead, lets show some of these golfs who has real power!

Will be running a show and shine, along with trophies for the winners, and highest forced induction / NA on the rolling road.

This event is open to everyone, more the merrier, priority to VR's on the rollers but always room for others at the end of the day :)

9 cars down so far :) come on chaps, lets see what your sunning since fitting those schimmel cams and rotrex chargers ;)

Morning all. Would love to see more corrados at this event, places are filling up and it is set to be a good day with trophies up for the winners for the rolling road and show and shine :)

So, who's in?

I'm in, will be interesting to find out how many of my horses have escaped! :)

Stone

Awesome :)

There was loads of VR's at Stanford hall, where are you all? ;)

Every welcome!

20 cars registered for the rolling road, we've ran 30 - 35 cars in a day before, so keep putting your names down, tell your friends etc...

Don't forget we will be running a show and shine too ;)

[ATTACH]74137[/ATTACH]

Be afraid of my photoshop skills :)

I might be able to come along and stick the motor on the rollers. Will let you know

Awesome, we doing show and shine too, doesn't matter what condition your car is in either, its all good fun!

Trophies up for grabs for the following categories:

Highest N/A Car

Highest F/I Car

Slowest of the Day

Show and shine categories.

Car of the Day

Best Wheels

Best Engine Bay

Best Interior

Car of the day will also get some detailing products from Wax Tailor who are sponsoring prizes :)

Doesn't matter if your a club member or not, we are all like minded people, will be a good day out :)

Site Map

-----------

If you are taking part in the show and shine ONLY please park in the blue area.

If you are taking part in the Rolling Road and Show and Shine, please park in the blue area.

If you are taking part in the Rolling Road ONLY please park in the Orange area.

[br][img:width=602&height=448]{e_FILE}public/1368526579_2_FT503491_stealthmap.png[/img]

Even if you are not wanting to run on the rolling road, you can still come, and stick your car on the show and shine.

This is really shaping up to be a good day, with prizes and trophies up for grabs as an incentive to clean your car regular.png

As with all our event it doesn't matter what condition your car is in, there are different categories which are now detailed in the first post , and something for everyone, its all the aid of fun and having a great day out with like minded people.

As mentioned before, club vag-com kit will also be available, and if you want to bring your own to help other members out, then please do so regular.png

Club merchandise will also be available on the day regular.png

Edited by VR6Pete

Wax Tailor have kindly donated the following products for the event as a prize bundle! http://www.wax-tailor.com/

250ml Minted

250ml Pearly pink

250ml Blue Diamond

250ml Opal Glow

250ml Mighty Red

250ml Gold Rush Engine Cleaner

250ml Tailored Glass cleaner

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

1368526579_2_FT503491_stealthmap.png

Site Map

Shaping up to be a great day ! :D

VWDRC are bringing some drag strip cars down too, including "The Major"

Hope I get some good figures from getting my VR6 remapped on Tuesday!

Come on guys, there's also a show and shine so you don't even have to run your VR6 on the rollers if you don't want too :)

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

I've updated the first post with a lot more information about the day.

Hope you find it useful.