Rorgasm

SWG Scuttle Cover Group Buy

Sorry guys been a busy boy the last week or so. Suprised to see we are at 15 so far. Is anyone a member of the GB Corrado club could be worth raising a thread on there to see if anyone is interested.

Cheers for your help BILLCOR:thumbleft:

I've stuck a link up on ED38 and Scottishvag :thumbleft:

Edited by BILLCOR

Cheers BILLCOR:thumbleft:

May even go back SMG & see what they can offer for x15. I'll also send a PM to everyone on the list to make sure we do actually have 15 takers

Cheers BILLCOR:thumbleft:

May even go back SMG & see what they can offer for x15. I'll also send a PM to everyone on the list to make sure we do actually have 15 takers

Might be worth waiting a couple of days to see if there is any interest from the other forums, you may have to go back and ask what discount for 25 :grin:

That would indeed be a nice position to be in:rolleyes:

I'll wait to see what feed back we get from ED38 before i do anything. Don't want to drag this on for too long though otherwise people will loose interest.

Probably time i join Corrado GB & ask the chaps on there. Will do that this eveing.

Edited by Rorgasm

1. Rorgasm

2. Purple Tom

3. Craig

4. ollielawson

5. bigbaz

6. vw rule

7. timbo - potentially

8. paddy26

9. mlr55

10. VR6 Lee

11. Kempy - potentially if 25%

12. bunnyix

13. BILLCOR - potentially if 25%

14. JEZR

15. slim_crx

16. rado20vT - At 25% discount

1. Rorgasm

2. Purple Tom

3. Craig

4. ollielawson

5. bigbaz

6. vw rule

7. timbo - potentially

8. paddy26

9. mlr55

10. VR6 Lee

12. bunnyix

14. JEZR

15. slim_crx

17. Laser Mark

18. K6kny

Hey all,

I have been looking at the Spoonfed ones..... not come across these before.

Defo interested, put me down for one please :)

Cheers.

Al.

1. Rorgasm

2. Purple Tom

3. Craig

4. ollielawson

5. bigbaz

6. vw rule

7. timbo - potentially

8. paddy26

9. mlr55

10. VR6 Lee

12. bunnyix

14. JEZR

15. slim_crx

17. Laser Mark

18. K6kny

19.Erallus

20.Big_Al

i Do believe we have reached 20:thumbleft:

I shall send out a Pm to everyone on the list just to double check.

Once confirmed i shall send payment to SWG. I shall then send another Pm with my PayPal address & ask for your deliver address.

Regards

Rory

---------- Post added at 5:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:26 PM ----------

1. Rorgasm

2. Purple Tom

3. Craig

4. ollielawson

5. bigbaz

6. vw rule

7. timbo - potentially

8. paddy26

9. mlr55

10. VR6 Lee

12. bunnyix

14. JEZR

15. slim_crx

17. Laser Mark

18. K6kny

19.Erallus

20.Big_Al

i Do believe we have reached 20:thumbleft:

I shall send out a Pm to everyone on the list just to double check.

Once confirmed i shall send payment to SWG. I shall then send another Pm with my PayPal address & ask for your deliver address.

Regards

Rory

Yeh, i understand people may drop out, it's life.

I'll send out a pm to see the real number & take it from there.

Obviously if people paid up front or made a deposit it would make things a lot easier for me.

1. Rorgasm

2. Purple Tom

3. Craig

4. ollielawson

5. bigbaz

6. vw rule

7. timbo - potentially

8. paddy26

9. mlr55

10. VR6 Lee

12. bunnyix

13. BILLCOR -

14. JEZR

15. slim_crx

17. Laser Mark

18. K6kny

19.Erallus

20.Big_Al

21. Micky fletch

---------- Post added at 7:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:35 PM ----------

Great job Rory, regarding payment, I think it would be easier for yourself if you took full payment from each person before placing the order, that way you wont be waiting for money and folks wont be able to back out leaving you with covers to get rid of :shrug: just my 2p worth

Nice one we've reached 21 in total cool. Thanks Rory for Organizing this nice one Sir :thumbleft:

Rory the list price is £84.23 a 20% discount is £67.38 per each (a saving of £16.85)

so total of £80.38 which includes the carriage

Carriage is £13.00

and a 25% discount is £63.17 per each (a saving of £21.06 )

so total of £76.17 which includes the carraige

Rory on your original first page of this thread you stated that a 25% discount would work out at £67.39 but that's 20% isn't it ???

Sorry Rory it's just that I want to make sure I give you the correct amount, please can you confirm that it is 25% discount.

Which ever it is I'm still in and will pay you.

Many thanks.

Si :thumbleft:

1. Rorgasm

2. Purple Tom

3. Craig

4. ollielawson

5. bigbaz

6. vw rule

7. timbo - potentially

8. paddy26

9. mlr55

10. VR6 Lee

12. bunnyix

13. BILLCOR -

14. JEZR

15. slim_crx

17. Laser Mark

18. K6kny

19.Erallus

20.Big_Al

21. Micky fletch

22. vardo

Bear with me guys, that is a monumental mistake on my behalf. One you are all welcome to mock me on. Well done for spotting it Si.

I have chatted to the supplier (Steve) last night not about the price but about him taking over the group buy. Seems i can’t get the postage as cheap as they do (as I don’t have business rates) & that’s before I start added packaging. sale isn't my forte as we have all seen:bonk: plus I didn’t think so many people would be interested.

Steve is happy to take over the group buy thread so we all get a decent service & no more mistakes are made. I just have to find out from one of the Admin if this is ok, then Steve can take over & answer any question & lead times.

Regards

Rory

No worries mate, thanks for Organizing all this Rory.

Many thanks :thumbleft:

Bear with me guys, that is a monumental mistake on my behalf. One you are all welcome to mock me on. Well done for spotting it Si.

I have chatted to the supplier (Steve) last night not about the price but about him taking over the group buy. Seems i can’t get the postage as cheap as they do (as I don’t have business rates) & that’s before I start added packaging. sale isn't my forte as we have all seen:bonk: plus I didn’t think so many people would be interested.

Steve is happy to take over the group buy thread so we all get a decent service & no more mistakes are made. I just have to find out from one of the Admin if this is ok, then Steve can take over & answer any question & lead times.

Regards

Rory

Hi Guys

Firstly, a big thanks to Rory for kicking off this group buy, secondly let me introduce myself , I'm Steve from SWG Motorsport and I'm the guy who designed the panel many moons ago.

Just to clarify some details, the price for 20+ orders for Corrado.net members only and organised through the group buy on this forum is 25% off our normal £84.23 retail price for the RHD panel (giving a discount of £20.06 per panel), delivery is £12.99 per panel to any UK mainland address (£16.99 if 2 are going in one box to the same address). For anybody living outside the Uk I'll check the prices.

Total for one panel including delivery to your door is £76.16 (+ £3.50 PayPal fees, see below) This is based on the 20+ forum members who have expressed firm interest in ordering

I would prefer payment by PayPal as it keeps it tidy, talking of payment, due to PayPal's lovely charges ! I would prefer payment to be made as a 'payment to family or friends' to avoid the charges, if you do not wish to do it this way that's cool but could you please add £3.50 to the total cost, (I know its a pain but over 20+ orders the £70 in fees kinda smarts a bit). I hope you can see my point and the discount is still worthwhile even if you decide to pay with the fees.

Delivery will be on a 'first come first served' basis, I'm currently having some tailor made sturdy boxes manufactured which should be with me by around the end of the month, in the mean time I will start making the panels next week and by the time the boxes arrive i should have most of the panels manufactured and ready to pack and send out.

Please bear with me on delivery, I'll endevour to get the orders out ASAP once the boxes have arrived.

As a thankyou , If you wish to order one of our Corrado air vent gauge pod inserts for your car at the same time I can include one for £22 (approx 45% off) with free delivery when included with the panel. Both early and late model vent pods are available, just let me know what model and year when paying.

1 x Scuttle panel delivered to the Uk mainland = £76.16 (+ PayPal fees if you do not wish to pay as stated above)

1 x Scuttle panel & 1 vent pod delivered to the UK mainland = £98.13 (+ PayPal fees if you do not wish to pay as stated)

2 x Scuttle panels delivered to the same address = £143.33 (+ PayPal fees if you do not wish to pay as stated)

I can start taking payment for these now and as stated above delivery is on a 'first come first served basis'.

Finally payment via PayPal to [email protected]

I'm sure you get the idea, if none of this is clear just give me a shout

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Edition 1